Fan Chapter!

Alright, y'all this one is for you! I've seen a lot of comments about people wanting to kick some ass...sooo...in this chapter, I've included a new character who will be mentioned in this story. And they will get to kick NIco's ass, obviously not that badly because he'll come back later. Then we'll get a little sneak peek at how Katherine is doing.

So the idea for this chapter came from the commenter whyev14 and they gave me this amazing idea! In the chapter, the new character will be 15 and also in the mafia, as is her dad.

LET THE ASS-KICKING BEGIN!

Nico's POV:

This. Is. So. FUCKING. Stupid! I hate this school. It sucks and the headmaster is horrible! I'm going to shoot everyone here once I get older, I swear!

"Nico Russo?" I look up and glare at the teacher in front of me. I've been here a week and I still have five more. This sucks!

"Young man, I'm still waiting on your assignments from your first day. Where are they?" I spit on the ground.

"Up your ass and around the corner, old bat." She gasps and grabs her pearls.

"Young man! You can march your bum up to the headmaster's office right now!" I throw the chair I was sitting on behind me and storm my way to the headmaster's office. Once I enter I roll my eyes. Old hag.

"Ah, Mr. Russo. Didn't think I'd see you this soon."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Her eyebrows raise up.

"Well, aren't you rude?" I scoff. She shakes her head.

"I wasn't planning on doing this, especially in your first week. I apologize that you'll have to meet your older brother today with a sore bum." My eyes widen.

"Hell fucking no!" She stands up and shuts the door, locking it. She then walks over to the wall and grabs a wooden paddle with drilled holes in it. I back away from the old hag and she sighs.

"The faster you bend over and submit the faster it will be over for the both of us." I shake my head.

"You're crazy, you witch!" She sighs once again and shakes her head.

"Bend over now or I'll call two of the teachers in to hold you down. I'm trying to save you the embarrassment." I hesitantly bend over, not wanting to be paddled in front of two other people. I bite my bottom lip and suck in a breath. She will not break me.

CRACK! Damn, that first one hurt a lot!

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! I breathe in through my mouth and out my nose, certain to not give her a reaction.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

"Lower your jeans please, young man." I shake my head, holding my breath. She walks over and picks up the phone.

"Wait! Wait! I'll do it!" I shamefully lower my jeans and bend back over the desk. She gives her nod of approval and begins her assault on my ass.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! I feel tears well up in my eyes but I luckily blink them away quickly.

"Alright, head back to your dorm room now, your brother will be arriving in two hours." I nod and raise my jeans and before walking out she says something.