Nick's Fun Day

"ARIANA!!" I hear Nick shaking me awake and when I finally open my eyes I look at him with a pout.

"Wake up, sweetie. We're gonna go somewhere today." I sit up and look at him.

"Where?!" He laughs and ruffles my hair.

"Can't tell you." I frown.

"Why?" He rolls his eyes and picks me up, putting me on his back before going downstairs. He dumps me onto the couch and leaves. I look around confused until he returns with Gio.

"Good morning, Ari." I nod in response as he sits in front of me and lifts my foot rolling up my pants leg.

"Look's like your ankle is healing a lot faster than we thought. Can you stand and walk on it?" I stand up and put pressure on it, walk around with it, and run with it. Gio looks at Nick and nods and Nick high-fives him.

"Go get ready, sweetie, we leave in an hour." I go upstairs and look at my phone. It's about 10:00 am. I hop in the shower and once I finish, I throw on a simple but cute outfit.

 I hop in the shower and once I finish, I throw on a simple but cute outfit

I sit in front of my vanity and start to detangle my hair. Once that rat's nest is tamed, I put it into a ponytail and reach for my eyeshadow palette. I do a light blue color, with some white sparkle in the corner of my eyes. I add a light pink lipstick and mascara before going downstairs. I step into the kitchen and see Logan, Metias, and Antonio there. Metias sees me and comes over to hug me.

"Hey, baby doll." He kisses my forehead before looking closely at my eyes. I look down nervously and he runs his finger over my eyelid gently.

"You wear makeup?" I look at him and nod. He leaves the room and comes back with something I can't see.

"Ari, why do you wear it?" I shrug.

"I feel prettier with it on." He looks at me with a frown and sad eyes.

"Baby, you're always pretty. You don't need makeup to be pretty, just be you." He crouches down and takes out what he had, which is a makeup wipe, and starts wiping off my eyeshadow and mascara. He leaves my lipstick though. As he wipes it off he talks to me.

"You're only 12, honey. You shouldn't worry about makeup and impressing people or anything. You're the most gorgeous girl we've ever seen, bambina. Okay?" I look at him and speak.

"Okay." He smiles and kisses my nose before guiding me to sit down at the counter. He places a plate with scrambled eggs, bacon, and a pancake on it. I thank him quickly before digging in. Breakfast food is the best!

After I finish eating and do my own dishes I go to the living room and lie down watching cartoons.

An hour later...

I wake up to being carried in someone's arms. I look up to see Nick.

"Aw, I'm sorry I woke you up. Do you want to say bye to everybody before we leave?"