Frank POV

I probed at the small bubble floating in the air, its surface refracting the small candlelit bathroom. My situation seemed romantic, yet I was feeling somewhat lonely after Gerard had left. The warm water all around me seeped into my sore hands. Although it was late, my mind felt like it was running faster than Godzilla in the (slightly terrible) 1998 rendition. Wow, maybe I should watch Godzilla with Gerard. He seems like a nerd.

My constant frustration seemed as though It was on hold, but not completely diminished. I needed something to grab onto, something permanent. The guitar helped, yet the persistent itch felt like it needed something else to truly be fixed. Maybe I need to hear Gerard's voice. Maybe he's the missing key.

I poured shampoo onto my hands, peering at the scratches littering the surface of my fingers. My scraped skin was red from friction, a sign of my devotion: A sign I had proved myself worthy of joining the previously one-man band. Who are Gerard's friends anyway? Why didn't he get one of them to join?

Moving my eyes downward, I spotted bright purple splotches on my thighs. How'd that even get there? I didn't go that crazy with the guitar, did I? Whatever, it doesn't matter anymore. I tried to think about the important things, closing my eyes in concentration. School. I have homework. Gerard. I wonder if Kristy is okay. Gerard. I need to buy food for tomorrow. Gerard. Gerard. Gerard.

"Oh, bloody hell!"

I shot up out of the bath, regretting my hasty exit when my foot slipped, causing me to tumble forwards and splash soapy water all over the cheap walls, the cute bat picture above the toilet becoming soaked.

"Whoops."

The day was well and truly gone, and most people had already fallen asleep, yet he had agreed to my proposal. I mentally cheered, trying not to think about why I was so excited. My bath had come to a violent end, yet the messages on my phone boosted my mood significantly.

11:28 PM

Yo, I'm bored.

                                                                                                                                   Ahaha me too :)

                              Thanks for letting me join the band.

                                                                                You earnt it! I enjoyed the show you put on.

                                        Hey, I just rented Godzilla. The 1998 one.

                                                                                                                                                 Oh cool!

It would be cool if I could watch it with someone.