chapter 1: New Servant

"Lady Tremaine, a new servant is coming in, Would you like me to introduce her ?"

I closed the newspapers that I was reading and looked at her with stern eyes.

"I have received some news about that young little girl. But very well, send her here then."

I said to one of the maids here, she nodded and I continued to read my newspaper.

As the young little girl entered, She was also tall, white-skinned, and a Beautiful ocean eyes, the same as mine.

"You must be, Francette Victoria, I presume, how was your trip going inside this village?."

I ask her, while still looking at my newspapers.

"I-it was f-fine, Lady Tremaine."

I hum to her response.

"There are few guests tonight, I want you to be on your best face, Make sure you serve them quite well."

I stood up and had my hands on my waist, I moved my head towards Anastasia and Drizella, My two daughters from my first marriage.

"Anastasia, dear, come here for a minute."

I yelled while she continued to look for something.

"Coming, Mother!"

Anastasia ran towards me and noticed the new maid, I pointed her out and she did a curtsy.

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Anastasia"

She says I gave her a tilt and I smiled.

"Aren't you nice?"

I smiled at her, Anastasia looked at her wavy hair and held it.

"You should have it styled!"

Francette looked at Anastasia and then said

"Oh no thank you, Ms. Anastasia... Well. My mother died when I was young... And she didn't teach me how.."

"Oh dear, We're sorry.,"

"It's alright. Lady Tremaine."

"Mother, few guests are going here tonight, didn't you hear?."

I looked at Anastasia and gave her my best face forward.

"I had heard the news, Anastasia and I asked Francette, to guide the guest later. Very well then. I'll see you later."

I say, giving them a sign to leave

'yes, mother."

Anastasia says as she goes towards the door.

"Francette?, Come here for a moment." up

I say as she was about to leave the room. Very quietly, she was stunned but obeyed her Lady.

"Yes Lady Tremaine, Need anything?"

I point out the outsides

"Before sundown, I have a few rules you have to live up to if you want to be a servant here in the Tremaine Household. Rule number 1. You must obey the rules of your Lady, Which is me—rule number 2. You must do what we told you. Rule number 3, there are no limits here in this house, no sleeping time, anything, you can do anything but be careful for rule number 4."

I paused, stopping at the Corridor for half a minute.

"This Corridor has a closet which you are not allowed to open. Unless I tell you to, Understood?"

She nodded her head, signaling she understood, I shook my head up and down.

"Now go ahead and be a little good servant to Ms. Tremaine."