Chapter 10: Someday

Lady Tremaine had invited her friend named 'Sal', Lady Tremaine trusted Sal as she became her friend since Lady Tremaine got married. Sal knew the struggles Lady Tremaine had endured. Maybe that is why she turned from a loving mother to a wife of 2 kids, and became cruel. Lady Tremaine was always known for her cruelty. But do they know the reason behind it?

Lady Tremaine's Point Of View:

I have called Sal to talk to her, she is one of my dearest friends who are left. All of the people in the village have been- well not enemies but some of them are dragging you down.

I am here waiting outside the entrance door as I continue to look left and right, hoping she will be here anytime soon.

I am talking to her about Francette. Francette has something that made me change, something about her reddish lips wants me to kiss her, her soft hand when she accidentally grabbed my arm and told me to stay with her yesterday.

I promised my Husband that I would not re-marry... But how can I re-marry again? I am already in my forties.

While I was drowning in my thoughts, I did not notice she had already arrived.

"Tremaine!"

She calls me by my Last Name, although I hate people calling me that in the village, She is the remaining friends who can call me that

"Come in"

I say, guiding her to the inside of my house.

"So, why did you call me?"

with that, I was silent for a bit, thinking about whether  I should tell her or not,

"It is about my servant. Sal..."

I took a sigh, and she frowned.

"What about your servant?"

"As you know, I got a servant last 3 years ago. And the maidens had noticed I had changed."

I say and grab my wine and so is her.

"Maybe you just want a Change?"

"No. It is completely different. I remember asking her to eat together with my daughters. You know I hardly do that?."

"Well, maybe it is just infatuation, Tremaine. I will introduce to you a Gentleman who is also a wealthy man, but he also has a daughter, named Cinderella."

"Come on, Hear me out before you introduce me to that guy."

"Come on Tremaine, It's just infatuation!"

Francette's Point Of View

As I accidentally hear their conversation, Ms. Lady Tremaine is talking about- Me...? And is she getting married? I decided to walk past them, being careful not to move my arm. Ms. Lady Tremaine saw me and straighten her posture, acting normally

"h-how long have you been standing there?"

she asked, afraid that I had heard everything.

I ignored her question and went straight into the kitchen,  the maidens look at me with pure worry as I prevent myself from crying.

Why the hell am I crying?! She is the Lady here, She is your  Boss, Francette, stop that!

As I felt I am about to have a panic aatack, I decided to distract myself by cleaning the dishes, even though my arm still hurts

As I continue washing the dishes, just to distract myself from earlier, I heard someone clearing their throat, it was one of the maidens Ms. Geneive.

" I thought your arms are hurting dear."

She says coldly.

"It's okay, Ms. Geneive. I can move my arms."

I say, sniffing.

"Are you crying dear?"

She ask, I stopped what am I doing. Should I tell the truth?.

"Well no, I am not, I just smelled some dust over there."

I lied, making sure she would believe it but I failed to do so.

She came beside me and then ask me with her own voice that makes me want to tell the truth.

"Dear, I know you. Answer me, I want the truth."

She says as she crosses her arms, waiting for me to tell the truth.

"Okay, okay! I am crying, but not because of myself- But because of Ms. Lady Tremaine."

I say, while continuing to wash the dishes.

Ms. Geneive is only 34 we have a  6 years age gap.

"What happened?"

She asked me. I looked at her.

"Well, I heard her and her friend talking, and I certainly did not mean to eavesdrop but I heard she is getting married once again."

"Well, what is the reason why you are hurt that much?!"

"Because I love her! Okay?! I love her!"

I yelled at Her, all of a sudden, Ms. Lady Tremaine entered.

"Who, Francette?"

"M-Ms Lady Tremaine I-"

I was cut off, and she walked towards me.

"Geneive, Please leave us."

She looks at the side of Ms. Geneive, and She just nodded.

I'm fucked up.

"Fuck."

I whispered, Ms. Tremaine looked at me and then gave me a smirk.

"Who do you love? And why do you love them?."

She leaned in, I was looking at at her Blue eyes once again, and her eyes and mine finally met on its gaze.

"Ms. Lady Tremaine, I have alot of things to do, I am sorry but I have to go"

I reasoned, just as about to go to the maid quarters, my arms were held by nothing other than Ms. Lady Tremaine herself.

"Tell me, you listened to our conversation?, Did you not?."

I was silent, she gripped my arms harder, she forgot that I was injured. I winced at the pain and she lets go of me.

"I-im sorry- I did not mean to-"

She says apologetically, I looked at her and shakes my head, I just walk out of her.

It's like a knife.
It cuts right into my soul.
I'm surprised.
I'm not dead yet.

I was having my own alone time there was a heavy rain, and I smiled, the cloud are also crying like what I am about to do now.

I took a seat at the bench and think.

What is really going on between me and Ms. Lady Tremaine?.

Please don't think that it's Love.

To Will be Continued Next chapter