Chapter 7: Similar Likes

After for a few days,

It has been two weeks since I worked for Ms. Lady Tremaine. The stories I have heard , about how she turned wicked. I observed her carefully. She is deeply wicked, and I want to know why.

One of these days, Ms. Lady Tremaine is back at her original attitude, and she is such a bitch, I can tell.

Ms. Lady Tremaine instructed me to sue a dress for her daughters as the ball is going to be held at the Harmonia Springs Village. As I continue to work for Ms. Anastasia's pink dress for the ball, I searched for the letter Sir Alexander Evergreen sent me yesterday, While I was looking for it, I was shock to see Ms. Lady Tremaine, sitting there, with the letter on her hands.

"M-Ms. Lady Tremaine..."

I say as I walk towards her, she stopped me by her hands.

"I know I do not have the rights to read your letter, but since you didn't mind, I read it."

She opens the letter while looking at me, with a mix of anger in her face.

"Dearest Francette"

She reads, as I continue to look down.

"One of these days I found myself thinking about you, you have this charm that I found inside you. Your beautiful ocean eyes, like the sea. Your eyes is too precious to cry. I hope you'll take time to read this letter.

I know it's sound so fast but I think I'm inlove with you."

She ended the words as she folded the paper.

"Oh wow, a gentlemen that she met just like yesterday ago was already in love with her?. Oh such a wonderful story!"

She rips the paper, making my eyes widen with pure shock.

"Ms. Lady Tremaine!, Why are you so cruel!"

She stops in her tracks as she heard what I had said.

"What, did you say?"

She ask, making me repeat it once more.

" I said, Why. Are. You. So. Cruel?!"

I yelled to her, she look at me.

"You'll know the answer soon."

She says as she grabs my arms and let's it go with full force. Making me fall to the ground and I was hit by the edge of the table.

.
.
.
.
.
.
I was awoken up by a swelling in my head. I saw Ms. Lady Tremaine talking to herself.

"Francette, Please wake up. I'm terribly sorry for what I have done.... I didn't mean it!"

She says as she holds my hand, now she's concern.

"M-ms. Lady Tremaine?"

I said with a weakiest tone. I couldn't move my arms since it was injured.

"Oh Francette!"

She immediately says as she runs towards me.

"Can you please leave us alone..?"

Ms. Lady Tremaine looks at the other maids as they nodded their head and left us alone.

"I- I have something to tell you... Just don't be shock.."

She says as she looks away.

"There is this one person, that I have known only for two weeks, she's a woman, and... I like her to the point that she changed my attitude. Don't you think I'm inlove, Francette?"

She asked me in confusion, I talk to her.

"Ms. Lady Tremaine, You can only think you're inlove if you like that person so much, to the point where you always want to be with them.."

"I want her around, Francette, I'm just afraid, there is this one guy who she, seems to like... And he gave her a letter which I saw.. And.. I just don't know... Francette, I'm out of my comfort zone.."

She says with a worried and panicked tone,  I sat up straight, just as I was about to ask her.

Someone suddenly called her name and she excused her self. I nodded

After for a few past weeks.

I was told by Lady Tremaine to be ready for tommorow, because after the ball, she will invite another guests here in the house and as a good servant, I obeyed her orders.

"What kind of foods do we have to prepare for tommorow?"

One of the maids had asked her.

"I like, the chicken curry Francette had cooked last week ago. Please make that, and you guys are going to have any ideas, just make sure it's nothing disgusting."

She says. As we nodded, Ms. Lady Tremaine has called my name, making me look at her.

"Yes, Ms. Lady Tremaine?"

"Why don't you come and sit with us for this lovely dinner since you cooked the foods that are served here?. I'm not taking no for an answer, darling."

She winked at me, since I couldn't say no, I nodded and smiled at her, being thankful that I was invited by her. I hear the maidens where whispering and Ms. Lady Tremaine was annoyed by them.

"Maidens, stop gossiping and make yourselves useful."

She says coldly to all of them and I was just silent just like her daughters.

"So, do you like the Alexander- or what ever his name is."

She says in a curious tone.

"Well, I still don't know yet, Ms. Lady Tremaine...."

I say with a doubt.

How can Sir Alexander Evergreen like me?  I'm only a maid here! I'm not even worthy to have his last name. And mostly, I'm only twenty-three years of age, so I have to focus for myself, at least for now.

"How come?, You look cute together"

Ms. Lady Tremaine said in a teasing tone.

"Well, I'm only twenty-three, Ms. Lady Tremaine, and plus, I promised to my lovely parents that I will not get married until I'm 25..."

I say with a shaky voice.

"That is odd, darling, I'm only thirty-nine years and yet, look at me."

"You are thirty-nine? Ms. Lady Tremaine?, You don't look like it?"

I say, giving her a complimenting words. She just giggled, I love how she giggles.

Wait, what and why am I saying this?!.

She just laughed along together with me.

To Be Continued Next Chapter