Chapter 13: Between Them

I write each one them a letter which expresses my gratitude and love for all of them. Someone knocked. I saw who it was and it was Ms. Lady Tremaine.

Here she is. Once again.

"Hello there are you really sure you're going to leave?..."

"Hello and yes. I am."

I said, focusing on the letters I write now and she was silent.

"You know you don't have to.. right?"

Before I could answer her, she grabs my face and kissed me. I was stunned.

She told me she gave the maidens a day off so it would be just the two of us, and while that. She carried me and went straight into the room.

The next thing I know is I woke up, her hands are on my chest. I looked at her with wide eyes.

I grab her arms, trying to stand up but she grabs my hands.

"Ms. Lady Tremaine- i- I have to go."

I yanked away my hands from her grip and as I was about to leave.

"Come on, please stay...."

She says, begging me to stay for her sake.

"I can't."

"Why?"

"Because you, are going to be married-"

"Did I said yes to that guy?"

"No-"

"Exactly, please stay.."

"I certainly cannot stay here. If Marcus knew that, he could have thought that- he can kill me, Ms. Lady Tremaine!"

I stood up, hurrying from downstairs, I was stopped until I saw Marcus and Sal

"M-Ms. S-sal.."

Shit, here we are about to experience true horror story, based on my life. Great.

"Having fun at the bedroom, I see"

"Sal, enough!"

Ms. Lady Tremaine's voice echoed throughout the hallway, making the maiden look at her with a slight fear.

"You can't be too serious about this, Tremaine!"

Marcus says, Ms. Lady Tremaine's Point one finger to the front.

"Both of you, out. now!"

"Tremaine, come on! You can not choose this Girl whom you have had just met a few years ago!"

"Are you me, No! You do not have the rights to tell me who should I marry!"

She yells, walking towards her.

"This girl. Is not a servant, she is more than just that."

She straightens her posture. She grabbed one of her arms and whispered, enough for me to hear.

"You do not speak to her that way, Understand!?"

All I heard was silence.

"Do. You. Understand?!"

She yelled.

"Y-yes Tremaine."

"Now, if you give me two choices."