Chapter 5: Lavenders Aren't All Blue

As we arrived at the town, I was mesmerized by the people, The wooden Carriage stopped and he jumped off the carriage and took me by the hand.

"Now, Come with me as I introduce to you, Harmonia Springs Village."

He says, extending both of his arms and saying in a Welcoming tone.

"Harmonia Springs Village? This village is wonderful!"

I say in a mesmerized voice, the people are talking and some are looking at me.

"Now, Shall we go to the palace?"

He said as he looked at me, with determined eyes.

"I would love to, But my dress isn't fit to enter that kind of House, Sir..."

I say in a questioning tone.

"Alexander Evergreen."

"Sir Alexander."

"You certainly do not need to worry about your dress, You look beautiful in every way."

he says as he takes me once again in his hands. I just nodded at him. As we entered the Palace, it was huge, the people were wearing ballroom dresses and I was amazed by the people who were dancing gracefully. The elegant swirl of the dancers filled the grand ballroom with a symphony of graceful movements and enchanting rhythms. As  I smiled, Sir Alexander looked at me and I was taken by his sudden request.

"If I may, Can I take you to dance with me for this day?"

he asked, giving me a sign to dance with him, I was silent for a few seconds. I was taking a couple of processes that, This gentleman, was asking me. For a dance. but I gladly took his hands and we went straight to the center.

"Are you Ready, Ms."

he pauses for a while,

"Francette"

"Are you ready, Ms. Francette?"

He says, being ready to dance with me in his arms. 

As the song played, People stopped to look at us and I just smiled at him, forgetting the fact that there were hundreds of people looking at us.

As we took our last dance, he spun me one last time and let me fall on his hands as his face and mine were getting too close. The people clapped, Some of the people decided to tease us. But we'd Laugh.

As we took off, I had to return to Wisteria Hallow Village, Where Ms. Lady Tremaine and his two daughters have lived.

"As much as I would like to talk to you more, Sir Alexander, I Have to go back to Wisteria Hallow, Where, Ms. Lady  Tremaine lives."

I say shortly, looking at the ground while my arms are behind me.

"You work for Lady Tremaine?"

He asked curiously.

"Well, believe it or not, Yes I do.."

" Well, I heard she's wicked."

He chuckled, and I frowned.

"Wicked? How?"

"Well, Once upon a time, in the quaint village of Wisteria Hallow, there lived a young woman named Valley. Valley had heard tales of Lady Tremaine, the formidable figure who dwelled in the grand manor atop the hill. Intrigued by the stories, Valley decided to seek out more information about this mysterious woman.