Chapter 6: Once Again With Me.

Lady Tremaine had called for a meeting, And the maids here were all stunned as we were about to head to the living room where the meeting was going to be held.

As we all took a sit down, she cleared her throat.

"You may be concerned about why I called you for a sudden meeting."

She says as she lifts her wine and drinks it, I was sitting beside Ms. Teraña, nervous.

"I heard, one of you here, opened the forbidden corridor."

She stands up as she surrounds the 10 of us.

"Which one of you was the disgusting outsider?."

She asks looking at us while raising her eyebrows.

"Speak."

She bends down on my level.

"Did you?."

"N-No Ms. Lady Tremaine."

"Explain why you should be proven innocent in this case."

Ms. Lady Tremaine straightened her posture.

"Yesterday I was out, you gave me a two-day day off. Therefore I didn't know what exactly had happened, Ms. Lady Tremaine."

I say, filled with confidence. Proving to her that my conscience is clear and I am not worthy of being a disgusting outsider.

"I already know who it is. Nine of you can go out, except for Ms. Teraña."

She says sternly. We all got up, nervously and made our way towards the door.

Lady Tremaine's Point Of View.

I sat on the sofa in front of Teraña, My maid for 5 years and a half.

"Why did you open the forbidden corridor."

I ask, looking at her straight in the eye, she answers me with her silence.

"I asked you, give me an Answer. Don't make me count. Or else you're out."

"I- I was curious, Ms. Lady Tremaine."

She immediately said in a scared tone.

"Did you know that it was forbidden?."

I said.

"Y-yes Ms. Lady Tremaine "

I stood up from the chair.

"You are my servant, and you disobeyed the one rule that I had for everyone."

I said, taking off my gloves as I put them on the desk, and then looked at her.

"Out. Pack your bags, and Leave. Don't speak, to anyone, not even the maids here."

I said as I got up back to my room.

The forbidden closet! I must go there.

Francette POV

As I saw Ms. Teraña packing her bags, it looked like she was ready to get out of the house.

"Ms. Teraña!"

I say, making her stop.

"Ms. Teraña, please don't go!"

I begged her to stay, and she scoffed.

"And what?! Try to make your magic to make Lady Tremaine's idea stop me from leaving?!"