TWO.

"Morning, sunshine!" A cheery voice sung out as I entered the studio building. It belonged to Kirsty, my absolute favourite member of the crew.

"Hi gorgeous," I grinned, wrapping one arm around her shoulder to greet her with a half hug. "Ready for today?"

"Always. Although I didn't get much sleep last night. Kon misplaced those nose plug things that stop you from snoring, so I was literally awake the entire night. I contemplated moving to the sofa downstairs," she tells me.

"Girl, that is rough. Hopefully the shoot isn't too long today," I say, trying to reassure her as we walk towards the main room of the studio.

"How was your date last night?" She asks me suddenly, and I'm momentarily baffled as to how she knows, then remembering I'd told Kon yesterday.

"Just friends. He was lovely, but the vibe felt friendly, nothing more. Not too fussed about it. Although, I thought I was going to be fucking kidnapped when I got to my car," I tell her, watching her face scrunch up in worry.

"Why? What happened?" She asks immediately, the concern evident in her tone.

"Well I was on my way to the car, right, and suddenly I hear footsteps behind me. Obviously, I'm like shit, and panicking a little but because I'm panicking I can't get my keys out so I'm like great, this is the end. Anyway, it turns out that JJ, Ethan and Harry had followed me to my fucking date!" I conclude the story, Kirsty's face changing into one full of shock.

"They followed you?" She asks incredulously. I confirm her question with another nod, and she shakes her head. "I'm sure they had good intentions but that's so stupid. How on earth did they know where you were?"

"Apparently my location was on from a previous video. It is now disabled," I laugh, reaching the door to the studio.

"Don't blame you. Anyway, I need to go set up, I'll catch you in a bit. Love you," she says, opening the door to the already lively studio room.

Instead of following her in, I continue down the corridor towards the green room where I know some of the others will be. I got here early still, but I was always usually the fourth or fifth person to arrive.

Like I'd assumed, there were already four of them in the green room, and I announce myself as I walk in, attracting their attention.

Immediately, they're on me, asking me questions like crows on a carcass.

"Do none of you have anything better than to interrogate me at this time in the morning?" I groan, setting my flask of coffee on the side, refilling it with hot water from the kettle.

"No. Besides, you won't tell us anything if we don't badger you," Josh said, the others in the room agreeing with him, which I found quite amusing considering one of them was JJ.

"Not sure why you're agreeing with that, JJ. Wanna tell them about last night or should I?" I ask, raising my eyebrow which causes a little confusion but also amusement with the other boys in the room.

"What happened last night?" Vik asks innocently, causing me to look pointedly at JJ. I was enjoying his suffering a little too much.

"Jide?" Simon asked, which finally seemed to get through to JJ.

"Alright, fine, man! Me, Ethan and Harry might have tracked Kenzie's location to the place she was meeting her date at...that's all. It's nothing that serious," he says, shrugging it off like it was actually not that serious.

"Yeah, and scared the fucking shit out of me when I was trying to get into my car. Imagine being a woman, alone, in London and suddenly you hear footsteps behind you! I thought I was going to die," I explained to the other three boys.