FOUR.

liked by wroetoshaw, freyanightingale, ksi and 1,838,551 others

@kenzcroft: 3 layers of clothing btw. Screw you London for being below freezing in APRIL

@freyanightingale: That's my wife right there !!!! 💞

@taliamar: Room for one more in this marriage?

@kenzcroft: For you, always!!!!

@tobjizzle: Outfit is cold 🥶

          @kenzcroft: So was the weather

@user1: she is defo out on a date

@user2: I agree, who's the lucky man? I wish it was me 😍

@miniminter: Now where is the Sidemen merch????

APRIL 8TH 2024

"I just can't believe we've managed to keep it a secret," JJ confesses, walking into the decorated venue fifteen minutes before Tobi is due to arrive.

"We? I think you mean yourself. We're all good with keeping secrets, it's you that can't," Simon corrects him, as I lead them down the corridor into the main part of the venue, where everyone is hiding.

"Okay, okay, Jesus. Don't attack me like that. I was just saying," JJ replies a little defensively, which makes me smile slightly.

To be fair, JJ is god awful at keeping secrets the majority of the time. Usually we avoid telling him unless we absolutely have to, or at the very last second.

It's a good thing he's managed to keep this one. A couple of weeks ago, we decided to plan a huge surprise party for Tobi's birthday. He always goes above and beyond for all of our birthdays, so it was only fair he received the same treatment.

We arrive at the room, and it's very crowded.

"How many of his failed talking stages did you guys invite?" JJ asks, looking around the room, immediately noticing the amount of women here.

I swat his arm. "Tobi has a lot of female friends," I remind him, rolling my eyes as he laughs.

"You and me have very different meanings of friends, then," he shrugs, shying away as I raise my hand for another slap, backing off to the corner with Simon.

I find my partner in crime — one of them, anyway. Josh, myself and Harry planned this party. With the help of management, of course, but we handled the invites and the choosing of the company to decorate and cater.