ELEVEN.

kenziecroft just posted on their story!

@wroetoshaw replied to your story: Well my view didn't look like that

Oh no🤗

You sound really upset for me actually

You're so clever!!!!🤯

@freyanightingale replied to your story: Where on earth are you going?!

Headed to Guernsey early!!

Ohhhh for the shoot at Harry's house???

Yep. Wanted to explore the island properly

Send pics!!

@behzinga replied to your story: So you're telling me you just casually went on an economy flight over a PJ to get to Guernsey early? 🤨

That is exactly what I'm telling you yes

Hmmm
Sus

🤨jealous cos you're finally realising you're not Harry's favourite?

Keep dreaming

"When you told me your car was stupidly small, I didn't think you were being this serious! Where am I supposed to put my stuff?" I exclaim, spotting Harry's silver car from a mile away.

He was stood to the side of it, leaning against it with a proud grin on his face. "It'll fit, trust me. Didn't fancy bringing the other one, this one is cooler. Only goes up to forty miles per hour, though," he explains, immediately taking my bags from me.

"I don't see how you're fitting that in there," I reply, watching him open up the boot — if you could even call it that.

"Like magic. Trust me, it'll fit," he tells me, and I'm ready to tell him I told you so, except he's actually right. It did fit, against all laws of physics. "Come on, get in the car," he says, opening the passenger side door.

"It's a good thing I'm not tall," I mumble, stepping carefully into the tiny vehicle, with just enough room without it being cramped.

"I'm going to try convince Simon to get in here," he says, clearly hearing my words before shutting the door behind me.

"Good luck with that," I say to myself, as he jogs back round to get in on his side.

"Right. Straight back to mine or did you want to go explore first? It's your first time in Guernsey!"

"Of course I want to explore! Show me all the hot spots, show me everything," I smile, settling into the seat properly. Maybe I was a little too judgemental of the car at first, it's actually quite cosy.