TEN.

liked by wroetoshaw, faithlouisak, ksi and 1,346,511 others

@kenziecroft: Found out I'm actually pretty good at singing in the new Sidemen video....

@ksi: Need to get you on a track 🙏🏿

@kenziecroft: I'm there

@tobjizzle: I'm just waiting until you work your way up to a UK no. 1 🥳

@kenziecroft: I have to actually release music for that to happen

@miniminter: Can't believe you're not tone deaf. You've been lying at past karaoke nights

@kenziecroft: Would say it's more the alcohol rather than my lying capabilities

@user1: YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL VOICE!!!

@user2: Album or at least an EP out before the end of the year I'm calling it

"Imagine if I did just randomly start recording music," I say to Faith, cutting up some peppers for our homemade dinner together.

Olive was at home with Ethan, allowing Faith and me to have our dinner together that we'd been trying to plan for ages.

"You definitely could. What would you write about, though? What's your muse?" She asks, preparing the salad.

"I suppose my mum could be one muse. There's a lot about her I want to say," I acknowledge, dishing up from the pan.

"Any love interests?" She asks casually, asking because, well — we're on the topic, but also because since Alex I'd remained completely silent on all subject of boys.

"No, not really," I shrug, tossing the pan into the sink. That was a job for later.

"None at all?" She asks, seeming surprised.

"None at all," I confirm. "Maybe long term dating just isn't on the cards for me at the minute. I don't mind, it's not like my life is boring, I have other things I can focus on."

"Yeah, I guess so. Don't count yourself out, though," she reminds me, taking her plate to her place.

Literally just as I'm about to sit down, my phone rings. I check who it is, and see that it's Harry calling me.

"Faith, start eating, I'll be back in a sec," I tell her, swiping to accept and going into my bedroom with the door closed before I start talking.

"I'm just about to eat dinner with Faith, what's up?" I ask.

"Oh! Sorry. I forgot you had that thing tonight. No, it's okay, I'll text you later. It's not important," he apologises, rambling a little bit.

"Harry, it's fine — what's the matter?"