• Part 1

"Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi barakatuh" Mahirah looking at her left shoulder sitting on praying mat . She finished her namaz .

"Allahu ameen" she raised her hands to pray . She close her eyes for praying.

" Ya rabbul alamin today I'm going to pray for my sister please make her happy in her married life

" Ya rabbul alamin today I'm going to pray for my sister please make her happy in her married life . Today is her wedding. I want she get all happiness. She lead her married life happy with her life partner please Allah (SWT) give her everything what can make her happy Ameen "
She end her praying by placing her hand on her face . Then she smile .

"Appi let's get ready groom will come anytime." Mahirah's cousin sister said . Mahirah look at her cousin sister who standing next to door . Mahirah smile then stand up .
" I'm coming my praying is complete"
Mahirah said.
" Okay come fast Mubassahra appi already get ready" her cousin sister said then left.
Mahirah take her prayer mat and place it then she went to get ready .

After she get ready she went to her sister Mubassahra.

Mahirah looking at her sister.
"Ma-saa-allah who is this beautiful lady is she is my sister" she smile.

"Hmm stop buttering. Is it your time for come to me why you come now you have to come fast but you did late do you know how much I miss you"
Mubassahra said.

" Ohh so sorry appi actually I get confused which hijab match with my dress " Mahirah rubbing her head.

Mubassahra chuckled & said ,
" Your still same no changes in you . I remember when we are kids we did fight coz at the end we like same hijabs."
Mahirah & Mubassahra laugh remembering old memories. Then both sisters hug eachother.

Mubassahra said , " I truly gonna miss you my sweetheart

Mubassahra said , " I truly gonna miss you my sweetheart." She gets little tears in her eyes.
Mahirah replied with pout , " I'm going to stay with you . So no need to miss me. "
Mubassahra chuckled after listening her sister talk .

" Aishh I also want this type sister bonding." Khadeeja said.

Mahirah & Mubassahra looking at her
Then smile.
" Hey bestie when you come " Mahirah said . " When you both sisters showering love to eachothers "
Khadeeja smile and said.
Mubassahra & Mahirah chuckled.

" Appi groom has came " Mahirah's cousin sister said.

" Ohho brother-in-law has came " khadeeja said.
" You guys go I will come with my sister" Mahirah said .
Mubassahra smile at Mahirah both holding hands smiling at eachother.

Time skip.

At wedding place .....

" Kaneez Appi let's sit

" Kaneez Appi let's sit." khadeeja said.
Kaneez shook his head . Then both sister sit .
" Halima aunty please sit ." Mahirah said with smile . Halima smile & holding her hand " So where is your sister today's bride."
Mahirah replied, " She is there." Point at that place where Mubassahra sitting.
"Mam you both came . Thank you so much for your coming " mahirah's mom said. Halima & Sayma smile at her . " Where is Juber & Taimoor." Mahirah's mom said.
"Talking with girls." Salma said lil voice with chuckled But her mother Sayma listen this looked at her angrily. She keep her mouth shut.
"They are maybe with their father"
Sayma said to Mahirah's mom.
" You all please sit." Mahirah's mom said. They all sit together.
" Mahirah let's go Mubassahra Appi calling you." Khadeeja said.
"Yeah." Mahirah replied.

That time .
Taimoor come with his brother Juber.

" Ammi we are here." Taimoor call his mother with boxy smile. All looking at them . Halima smile at her both Son.

Taimoor smile to khadeeja and Juber smirk to Mahirah . Mahirah role her eyes. Khadeeja look at Mahirah " let's go." Mahirah noaded . They both left .
Taimoor & Juber sit beside they're mother.

Continue.....

----------------------------------------------------

Hey my lovely readers do you like this part ?? If you like it then please support me and stay with me . Do vote & comment if you like this part . Zajak-allah 💗