• Part 6

After complet her praying mahirah went to help her mother in work. They all sit in dining table for breakfast. "How is your results mahirah." Her father said. "Alhamdulillah I get good marks." She replied with smile. "Ma-saa-allah your both daughter is good in study. Not like my daughter." Abeeha's mom said looking at her daughter who is eating nonstop. Mahirah chuckled and her mom give her (eshara) for not laugh.

"Amme I'm going to college." Mahirah said.
"Okay go safe Allah Hafiz." Her mom said.
"Allah Hafiz." Mahirah replied. Then she went to her college.

At college....

"Hey khadeeja

"Hey khadeeja." Mahirah said.
"You come bestie. Let's go together." Khadeeja said. "Where is Naja." Mahirah asked. "Maybe inside of collage." Khadeeja said mahirah sook her head. "Let's go." Khadeeja said. Hold mahirah's hand then they left inside collage.

They went to college there a girl group bullying one new student

They went to college there a girl group bullying one new student. Mahirah looking at khadeeja and khadeeja looking at her. Then they saw around. Everyone enjoying the situation no one said anything to that girls group. That new girl crying.
Mahirah went to a boy and slapped him very hardly. Everyone get shocked. That boy looking at her in confused and angry eyes.

"What the." Jk said holding his face where mahirah slap him.
"Don't you have shame. I know your bad boy but your this much cheap I never think I thought you have some sense of humanity but I'm wrong." Mahirah said.
"Why you slap him." Tae said.
"Don't you know Taimoor." Mahirah said. Taimoor looking down.

"She is Juber girlfriend your brother girlfriend bullying a new student and your stupid brother watching it without stopping her. How long I know you also have sister then how can you be like this Mr Juber khan and you whatever your name I don't care. You are also a girl how can you harassing another girl." Mahirah said .

"Hey what's your problem if I do anything to her why you care .oh wait wait I forget your also poor girl right that's why you feel hurt." That girl said while laughing with her group.

Khadeeja get angry she going to that girl but mahirah Stop her by holding her hand.
"Yes I'm belong to poor family. But I have humanity and I'm proud to be like this. My culture is not like your all types I'm happy to not be like you all rich spoiled kids coz I know the value of human." Mahirah said.
That girl gets angry she going to slap mahirah but jk hold her hand. She looking at jk . Jungkook hold her hand and left from there. All left from there one by one. Mahirah and khadeeja went to that girl hold her hand smile at her.
"Don't worry we are with you. Friends." Khadeeja said. That girl smile. "Friends." That girl said.
"By the way what's your name." Khadeeja asked.
"I'm Dua." That girl said.
"Ma-saa-allah your name." Khadeeja said. "By the way you did fight with them for me if they did something to you they looking so dangerous." Dua said. Mahirah chuckled.
"Don't worry my new friend. I will handle them." Mahirah said.
"Let's go we are getting late for class." Mahirah also added. Then they left to there classroom.

 Then they left to there classroom

They 4 sit together. Mahirah, Khadeeja, Naja,Dua.

"Students attention please." Principal said.
All students looking at him. "Today our new teacher joined in college." Principal said. Everyone start gossiping. "Meet our new teacher. Syed Murad." Principal said. New teacher come inside. Mahirah get shocked. Khadeeja and Naja looking at her.

"Assalamu alaikum everyone

"Assalamu alaikum everyone." Murad said. All girls looking at him heart eyes. Everyone start gossiping like he is so handsome ma-saa-allah. Murad looking at Mahirah smile.
"You here." Mahirah said in little voice no one noticed.

.
.
.
.

Continue.....