• Part 4

Jimin on the TV sitting on sofa .
"Whre is her news . I didn't saw her from so long time." Jimin said.
"Assalamu alaikum I'm Syed Mubassahra today I'm going to talk about this place." Mubassahra talking from TV . Jimin smile looking at TV.
"Finally I saw you . How are you my queen." Jimin said.
"I miss you very much. I was busy in my work that's why I didn't get chance to see you . Sorry my queen."
He also added.
"What are you doing son." His mother Jasmin said. "I'm watching news." Jimin replied. "You all time watching this channel." His mother said.
"Coz I love this new channel." Jimin replied with smiling face.
"Okay okay come to eat now ." Jasmine said. "Coming Ammi." He replied. His mom leave.
" Hey brother." Salma said.
"Say Assalamu alaikum not hey stupid girl." Sayma said.
"Uff Ammi I just normally said this." Salma replied.
Sayma went to jasmine. Salma sit beside jimin.
"Ohho you watching news " salma said. Jimin shook his head.
"Hey Mubassahra Appi ." Salma said.
Jimin looking at her. "you know her."
Jimin said."ofc I went to her wedding." Salma said.
"What??" Jimin said. "Yes she get married 4 day's ago . " Salma said.
"With whom she get married." Jimin said. "Bilal Ahmed Muhammad Nafees cousin you know him." Salma said.
"Yes I know " jimin said looking at TV.
He stand up went to his room . Salma get confused.

Jimin went to his room . Locked his room door. She sit on floor. Tears falling from his eyes.

 Tears falling from his eyes

"Why you get married. Why you leave. I love you and didn't get a chance to confess my love to you. Why just why your not mine.i just went to Degua for 3 day's and you get married. I love you how can you leave me." Jimin said while crying.
"I want your happiness if your happy in this then be happy but I will not forgive you for broken my heart. I can't leave you I will love you forever." He also added. He stand up went to bed while crying he get sleep.

Another side.....

" Author pov "

Mahirah, khadeeja and Naja going to home from College. They went by street suddenly a car stop Infront of them . Naja going to had a accident but Allah save her.

Naja exclaimed with anger , "Hey you don't you have eyes. Can't you drive while watching. Come out from your car." Mahirah and khadeeja looking at car side with angry eyes.

A boy looking at them from car.

"You come out from car . You are rich so don't think I will let you go easy I will do case on you." Naja said.

That boy come out from car. Walk to Naja.

"What happen?" The boy said

"What happen.. don't act innocent you just hit me by your car." Naja Said.
"When I hit you by my car" He said.
"Just now you hit me wait did you have short memory Lose problem." Naja said. "What??" That boy replied.
"Yes , coz you just hit me and you forget." Naja said. "Okay if I hit you then see me your injury." That boy said. "Mm why." Naja said. "You can't see me coz I didn't hit you I'm going to hit you by accidently so I'm sorry." He said. "No I'm going to case over you . Your type of person all time try to hurt my type poor people." Naja said.
"Excuse me I'm not like that type of person. I'm Jafar khan who well know by kind hearted." He replied.
"Khan !!!" Mahirah said with shocking face. That boy shook his head.

Mahirah's pov ..
Oh no he is khan that means he is my abbu's boss yah Allah save us please. If he know my abbu work in his company then maybe he will get fired my abbu for misbehaving with him .

"Mm hey it's ok this time we leave you but next time don't do this or else you know what I mean." Mahirah said.
"Okay fine." Jhope replied.
"But wh--- " Naja going to say further but mahirah pulled her hand and that there girl went from there.

Jhope going to sit on his car but he get a Collage I'D card . "Hey you hello your I'd card." Jhope calling those girls but they leave. Jhope read that I'd card "Muhammad Naja." He said.
"Which one is Naja they was wearing nikab how I know. It's okay but if she need it . I will went to her college tomorrow then I can give her.
He said then leave from there.

Continue ........