• Part 19

"oh she is so clever." Jk said looking at salma's phone. He put her phone on bed. Salma come with fruits. Looking at jungkook who sitting on couch give smile to Salma.

"Bro you here?" Salma asked..

"Why Appi can't I come here." Jk replied...

"I don't mean that you can come here anytime." Salma said with smiling face...

"Yeah I know my Appi love me." Jk said with smile...

"I want fruits to may I have some." Jk said. Salma shook her head as yes...
Salma take her phone from bed using phone and eating fruits. Jk also eating fruit looking at salma's phone suddenly he smirk..

• Flashback...

Author pov....
Salma talking with mahirah that time her mom call her so she went to her mom putting her phone on bed. Jk was going to salma's room for extra charger after entering her room he saw there is no one he was going to left but suddenly he hear notification sound. He turn and saw notification come from mahirah. He smirked went to salma's phone took her phone and saw mahirah's msg then he start massaging mahirah. Mahirah think it's salma but it's jungkook who messaging her. Jungkook don't know anything about mahirah so he think to asked her by using salma's phone.
So, he start massaging mahirah.

                                       Flashback end....

• Present time...

"Juber sir Taimoor sir going out so he ask do you want to go outside with him." A maid come and said to jk...

"Yeah I'm coming." Jk said.. maid shook her head and left...

"Okay Appi I'm going outside see you." Jk said.. Salma smile and noad..

"Allah Hafiz & go safe." Salma said.. jk shook his head as yes then left..

At outside jk and Tae....

"Let's call brother jimin and brother Jafar "  Tae said. Jk shook his head then Tae call jimin & Jhope tell them to come out From spending time together...

After 30 min...
Jhope, jimin, Tae, jk went to meet their friends and have some fun together....

"Let's do race." Jhope said...

"That's will be fun

"That's will be fun." Jimin said...

"Then let's have some fun

"Then let's have some fun." Tae said..

"Why not brothers " jk said with Smirk

Author pov...
They always did bike race with each other they four did time pass together like this. They are very friendly with eachother.
They start race. Sometimes jimin go fast, sometime Tae go fast, sometime Jhope go fast & sometime jk go fast.

"Wohhh Juber." A girl said..

"Taimoor, Taimoor, Taimoor" another girl said..

That time one girl come and looking at girls then look at jk , Tae, jimin, Jhope. Jk win in race. Then all girls run to jk they hug jk & Congress him.
Tae looking at that girl who standing beside All girls. Jimin & Jhope also see that girl. Jimin pulled jk to see that girl.

"Hey Muskan." Jhope said...

"Hi brother hobi." That girl said..

"Muskan you here." Jimin said..

"Why ? Can't I come here." Muskan said..

"Ofc you can come." Jk said. Then went to Muskan & kiss her cheeks. Jimin hobi & Tae left from there....

"Now you remember me." Muskan said with pout.

"I remember you always. I miss you all time your my cute baby. When you come from America?" JK said...

"I miss you too. I come from America today & I directly come to meet my babe." Muskan said...

"Aww I'm so lucky I have a girlfriend like you." Jk said hugging her...

"I'm lucky too cause your my boyfie." Muskan said...

.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue...