• Part 9

At business party...

Author pov..
In this party all Businessman come here with there family for enjoy and meet everyone with each other.
Khan company (Jin,Suga,jimin, Jhope)
Muhammad company (RM, Bilal)
Many more company boss come here.

"Hello Mr khan." Xx company boss said.

"Hello Mr lee." Jin said they were talking. That time RM did entry in party with his sister Naja. Everyone looking at RM. Girls said, "He is so handsome." All reporter went to him.
Clicking pictures.

Muhammad Bilal Ahmed also came with his cousin Rm and his wife Mubassahra

Muhammad Bilal Ahmed also came with his cousin Rm and his wife Mubassahra. Khan family looking at them and smile. Jimin looking at Mubassahra with hurt eyes No one noticed. Naja confusedly looking at Jhope.

" Assalamu alaikum brothers." Fatima said with smile.

"Walaikum Assalam sister." Jin and suga said.

"You here finally where is your family. Our kids didn't meet with each other Your son went to abroad and your daughter didn't come our house that much." Halima said.

"Here is my Son Muhammad Nafees."Fatima said point at RM.

"Assalamu alaikum." RM said.

"And she is my daughter Muhammad Naja." Fatima speak.

"Assalamu alaikum." Naja said.
Jhope looking at her then realised he saw this girl in street. Jhope smile

"Today we came here for our son and our nephew they're handling Muhammad company after their father." Fatima said.

"Truth they both are perfect son you are proud mother." Suga said with smile.

"Yes I'm." Fatima said.

Another side...

Jungkook sitting in bar side. Drinking with his friends.

A girl come to him. "Hello may I sit here." Girl said

"Sure why not." Jungkook replied

"Umm you belong to khan family right." That girl said.

"Yes I'm Juber khan." Jungkook replied.

"Your handsome." That girl said wink at him.

"And your hot." Jungkook said wink back. That girl smile.

"So what about have some fun." That girl said putting her hand on jungkook hands. Jungkook looking at that girl with smirk.

"Why not baby girl." Jungkook said.
They stand up. Jungkook went to his dad.

"Abbu I'm going outside my friend call me it's urgent." Jungkook said

"Hmm ok but come home early." Jin said.

"Yeah sure." Jungkook said then went to that girl.

"Let's go baby girl." Jungkook said then jungkook hold her waist that girl smile they both left. No one noticed But RM notice this and feel disgusted.

Everyone talking with each other. Naja and Jhope stand beside each other.

" So miss Naja your my aunty's daughter." Jhope Said with smile. Naja looking down.

"I didn't saw you before I just remember our street incidence. Naja look at him .

"I'm sorry for that. Please don't said this to anyone please please they will think I'm like this in outside they will get hurt." Naja said with lil request voice. Jhope chuckled and said.
"It's okay I'm not going to said anything to them.Can we be friends."

Naja said, " I didn't make any boy my friend."

Jhope replied, "I'm not stranger I'm your cousin." Smile at Naja. After 7 minutes thinking Naja replied, "okay friends." Both Smile at each other.

Jimin looking at Mubassahra and her husband Bilal Ahmed. They both looking so nice together that thing make him more angry. He start drinking with tears eyes.

Jimin pov ...

Why it's happened with me.why we are not together. Why you are standing far away from me.why you holding that person hand why I'm not beside you that place is mine but someone else take it. I love you why you didn't understand my feelings.
I thought after returning from abroad I'm going to proposed you for marriage but you choose someone else.

Jimin's tears dropping. He stand up and left the party.

.
.
.
.
.

Continue....

___________________________________

Hey my butterflies how are you hope you all are well. Here is part 9 comment how is it do you like this story. I hope you all like it if you all like this story then do vote and comments. Love you all 💕