• Part 16

Author pov..
Jin standing in door holding his wife Tofa's hand. Tofa looking down. Sayma come with suga. Sayma looking at Jin and Tofa with shocked eyes. Jimin's mom come and looking at them. Suga went to Jin.

"What is this Jahangeer." Suga said...

"I'm married you can see." Jin said...

"You know your dad then why you doing this if he do something with her or her family." Jasmine (jimin's mom) said...

"No one can do anything to her until I'm alive." Jin said. Tofa looking at him with smiling face..

"Now You become this much big that you don't need your father permission for anything." Jin's dad said while going down by the stairs. Everyone look at him.

"Abbu I told you I love her but you didn't listen me you force me to marry that girl who I don't know and Abbu she is my love I can't live without her." Jin said holding Tofa's hand tight. Tofa looking down...

"You have to decide between us or she chooses in yours." Jin's dad said..Tofa looking at both of them with tears eyes.

"S-sorry to interfere b-between your all talk I know it's not fair to take marriage decisions but we did this cause we can't live without eachother like Jahangeer said I love him and he love me very much we are married now and I can't leave him. He is now my husband I will do everything which thing is good for him. Do you know sir he love you very much. He said he can do anything for you all. When ever we meet he only talk about his family. He love both of us I know he can't live without you and me. Is it too much hard to accept me as your daughter- in - law then accept me for sake of your son happiness. I can't say like drama I will leave him. No I can't leave him. I can't live without him sorry sir if I talk too much forgive us please. Tofa said...
Everyone looking at Tofa they get shocked by her talking Jin dad looking at her too. Jin smile at her.

"Your too much brave." Jin's dad said..

"Sorry sir." Tofa said looking down..

"Dad she-- " Jin said but his dad stop him by showing him his hand...

"Follow me." Jin's dad said...

Author pov....
Jin holding Tofa's hand and follow his dad. Jin dad went to room took out some paper. Give it to Jin. Tofa looking at his dad then look at Jin. Jin holding that paper looking at his dad.

"What is this Abbu." Jin said..

"Property paper I make you separate from us. Your my son that's why I just make you separate or else you know me well. You said you can't leave her and she can't leave without you. So I just separate you from us." Jin's dad said...

"Abbu." Jin said with tears eyes. Tofa's tears drop.

"You can go now. You should be thankful that I just separate you from us or else I can make you far from this girl but I didn't. Now get out." Jin's dad said...

"Thanks abbu I don't need this I don't need your properties I'm going with my wife and Abbu I love you all." Jin said....

Author pov...
Jin holding Tofa's hand went to outside that room. they went to downstairs Sayma, suga, Javed, jasmine, jin's mom everyone looking at them. Jin's mom went to stop him but Jin didn't stop he left that house with his wife. After that Jin went to his friend house he said everything to his friend Muhammad Naasir. (RM's dad that time he was unmarried) He help Jin with money he gives Jin job. Jin buy House for them after 2 years of their marriage Tofa give birth twins baby Jungkook and Taehyung. They was very happy. Jin's dad accept them after seeing his heir. Everyone was too much happy.

.
.
.
.
.

Continue....

=============================
Hello butterflies I'm giving you long part of this story hope you all like..
Do vote and comments if you like this story...
Zajak-allah 💗