• Part 24

At mahirah's Home...
Bilal sitting on sofa drinking tea talking with mahirah's Ammi Mubassahra sitting beside her husband Bilal. Mahirah come in home with smiling face she open door. She saw them and run to Mubassahra. Calling her name. Mubassahra smile at her and stand up hug her sister.
Mahirah & Bilal smile her mother looking at her lovely daughters.

"What a suprise Appi you come in home but you didn't inform me." Mahirah said with fake sad face...

"I want to inform but your dulhavai didn't let me inform you." Mubassahra said...

"Why why??" Mahirah said...

"I thought my salisahiba is busy.'' Bilal said...

"Me? I'm not busy who said you this?"
Mahirah said...

"Then why you didn't pick up my call." Mubassahra said...

"Actually I had exam that's why for study I didn't get chance. I'm sorry" Mahirah said with hold ears....

"It's okay study is important." Bilal said & mahirah smile. They talk sometime like this then they after azan every left to praying...

After half an hour...
Mahirah sitting on think why she feeling so much happy. Is it the only reason her sister come home or something else...

"Ya rabbul alamin I'm thanking you for make me happy but I don't understand am I happy coz Appi come home or I'm happy for something else." Mahirah Said putting her head on pillow she laying on bed reading her study book...

At night
In jk room....
Jk laying on bed thinking about her & mahirah's went out together spending time. Mahirah come here can't believe it he thinking that means she start liking him. He smiling looking at his phone. He click mahirah's pic without knowing mahirah. He suddenly asked himself...

"Hey Juber what happen with you ? Why you click her pic & why you smiling seeing her pic are you okay?" Jk asked himself...

"I think I need to check up I'm going hospital tomorrow why I'm feeling happy without any reason why I'm smiling when nothing happend." He also added putting her phone on side table he pulled blanket then close eyes for sleeping..

At morning...
Jungkook looking at doctor with questioning eyes. Doctor smile at him.

"So Mr khan I understand your problem it's not a disease it's happened with people sometimes.'' Doctor said with smiling face...

"But doctor I think I'm getting mad soon." Jk said Dr chuckled...

"Sorry but you thinking too much your young I think you fall in love with someone." Dr said looking at jk face & smile...

"Me? In love with someone? Impossible." Jk said....

"In love everything is possible & everything is fair." Dr said jk looking at Dr...

Time skip...
At college...

"What you going to marry your cousin & he is that boy who you meet with fighting." Khadeeja said then laugh...

"How I know I will get marry with that person whom I did fight." Naja said with pouting face...

"Hmm I understand but did you like her or did he like you ??" Dua said eating peanuts..

" I don't know her like me or not but I saw he smiled looking at me lots of time. And he didn't said to no this marriage." Naja said...

"That means he like you." Mahirah said..

"Maybe." Naja said...

'' If he is good person then marry him or else no need to marry that person." Dua said...

"Yeah your right." Khadeeja said...

Naja shook her head as yes. Another Side jk & Tae sitting opposite to them Tae looking at khadeeja with smiling face & jk looking at Mahirah with thinking face. Girls don't notice they are talking with each other....

Another side at khan's office...

Jimin's cabin...

Jimin watching Mubassahra's news on TV that Time his secretary come. She smile at jimin. Put jimin's coffee on table. Jimin look at her took coffee and drink it...

"I didn't saw her face. I wanna to see her." Secretary said...

"You like her?"  Jimin asked..

"Yeah she is my favourite reporter I'm here fan." Secretary said...

"I'm also." Jimin said with smiling face..

"That's great." She said then took her files jimin shook his head then she left..

"I fall in love with her voice." Jimin said then smile looking at TV suddenly he remember she is married now he turn off the TV and start focusing on his work...

In Jhope's cabin...
Jhope thinking about something then smile. Suga come to his room with files ...

"Did my Nephew thinking about her future wife." Suga said...

"Uncle you umm who said I'm thinking about her I'm not." JH took files checking it..

"I know what you thinking I already crossed this age." Suga said with chuckled...

"That means you also thinking about aunty like this hmm." JH teasing suga..

"At teenage age I did this." Suga said...

"You both are love birds you both get succeed in love life." JH said with smiling face...

"Yeah lots of thanks to Allah." Suga said JH smile then they both checked files...

At jin's cabin...
Halima call Jin. He first didn't pick the call after 3 time ringing Jin pick up the call. He looking at his files..

"What happened?" Jin said...

"Assalamu alaikum..Had your lunch." Halima said...

"Walaikum Assalam. Yes I had already." Jin said....

"Anything else?" He also added....

"Umm... No." Halima said. Jin hang up.
Halima looking down.

.
.
.
.
.

Continue....