• Part 23

Mahirah sitting on bed thinking about going out with jk tomorrow.. Mahirah biting her nail... That time her mom come sit beside her and said, "What happened my baby." Mahirah look at her mom and put her hand one pillow what is on her lap...

"Ammi when you come." Mahirah asked her mom..

"When you are lost in deep thought." Her mom replied with smile...

"Actually Ammi I was thinking that if one boy changed a girl for going out with him or he will then she fall in love with her when she done love her than what will that girl do?" Mahirah said to her mom...

"She will proved that boy she she is not in love with him." Her mom said..

"She have to provide it?" Mahirah said her mom shook her head..

"But why you asking this?" Her mom said...

"Actually I know someone who fall in this problem." Mahirah said...

"Oh okay." Her mom said...

"And Thank you Ammi for help." Mahirah said then hug her mom. Her mom hug her back..

Next day...

Jungkook waiting for mahirah holding umbrella coz the weather is rainy type anytime rain can start that's why he using umbrella. He waiting for half an Hours for mahirah..

"Why I'm waiting for her half an hour? Am I in lov--  NO never I'm not I'm just fullfill my dare

"Why I'm waiting for her half an hour? Am I in lov--  NO never I'm not I'm just fullfill my dare. I think she is not going to come." Jk said and look at road side he saw a girl coming then he realised it's mahirah. He looking at her with smiling face...

"Yesss she come." Jk said to himself..

" Jk said to himself

Mahirah come to him. She standing lil far from him. Jk smile and said hi to him...

"See I proved it I don't like you." Mahirah said to herself..

"Habibi let's go." Jk said...

"Where we going??" Mahirah asked...

"We going to spend our time together." Jk replied with smile...