• Part 14

At college...

"Hey I wanna talk with you

"Hey I wanna talk with you." Jk said...

"Mr. Khan I don't wanna talk with you please don't disturb me." Mahirah said....

"Okay just 5 min listen." Jk said going to hold mahirah's hand but she moving another side.

"Don't touch." Mahirah said....

"It's haram don't you know I think you know cause you're Muslim." She also added...

"Okay I'm sorry Habibi." Jk said...

"Please leave let me go." Mahirah said
Jk standing Infront of her holding the stairs handles.

"I will let you go if you listen me." Jk said....

"Okay I'm listening say what you want." Mahirah said....

"Can we be friends." Jk said...

"No." Mahirah said....

"Don't be rude habibi please accept me as your friend." Jk said....

"Why should I accept a playboy as my friend btw I have no boy friends." Mahirah said....

"I will become good boy if you accept me as your friend and that's a great New I will be your first boy friend." Jk said...

"I'm not interested to make you my friend." Mahirah said....

"Heyy please naa I will be good boy for you. This is not done if someone wants to be good person you have to help them your good girl na your Allah will be happy."  Jk said....

Mahirah looking at him then said.
"Sir." Jk look behind and their is no one mahirah took this chance and run from there.

"This time you leave but soon I will make you my dare gf." Jk said with smirked then he follow mahirah...

Another side in khan house...

Author pov....
Halima sitting on bed after complete cooking she went to Window open it fresh air come to room. She take breath with close eye.

"Appi I miss you." Halima said with close eye tears drop from her eye...

Flashback....

"Halima come to eat lunch." Halima's mom said....

"Appi your daughter playing piano with her elder sister she will eat if she is hungry." Halima's aunty said..

"Okay fine." Halima's mom said....

In halima's room...

"It's not bad halima

"It's not bad halima." Tofa said. Halima look at her then smile.

"I'm not good in this like you Appi." Halima said....

"You trying I know you will learn how to play good btw you improve yourself." Tofa said...

"Really! " Halima said....

"Yes my lovely sister." Tofa said... suddenly she gets a call. Halima look at her.

"You Carry on." Tofa said... then she went to balcony for take that call.

In call...

☎️ Tofa : Assalamu alaikum.

☎️ Jin : Hello.

☎️ Tofa : you have to say walaikum Assalam not hello.

☎️ Jin : what are you doing I want to meet you now.

☎️ Tofa : I'm teaching my sister piano why you want to meet now and today is Friday is not everyone together in your house.

☎️ Jin : I want to see you in xx cafe at 4:30 pm I'm going too come fast..

☎️ Tofa : what at 4:30 pm now time is 4:00 pm what is this Jahangeer how I will be there in 30 min I have to convince my mom .

Jin cut the call...

" This man is too much but I love him" Tofa said and chuckled.

"Appi my piano learning done for today." Halima said...

"Yeah babe now I'm going outside." Tofa said...

"Where are you going." Halima's mom said..

"For took some note from my friend." Tofa said...

"This time no need to go you call her then tomorrow you going to take it." Halima's mom said...

"Ammi is very important." Tofa said...

"Okay but come fast before evening." Halima's mom said...

"Thanks Ammi I love you." Tofa said..
Hugging her mom . Her mom smile and Halima looking at them with smiling face..

.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue....