Chapter 01

Author pov :

Author pov :

A man is sitting in his VIP room of his Club

A man is sitting in his VIP room of his Club. He is drinking while leaning on couch. He is sitting alone ,his guards are outside .He is drinking while thinking about his business. No one is disturbing him bcz they scared of him .His eyes are cold , merciless . Suddenly a waitress come in front of him with another glass of alcohol .That waitress smile at him sexily .Her dress is tight , showing her curves very well , She lean in front of him to show her boobs .That man look at her & smirk .

Girl : Do you want more King ?*biting lips*

That man nodded while smirking so she serve him another glass .He drink that .That girl slowly sit beside him , touch his chest but he hold her hand & make her sit on his lap .

He smirk & caress her hairs .

Girl : I can give you more with pleasure my King .*Smirk*

King : Really ? *smirk*

Girl : Yes .*whisper near his ear *

King just smirk & hold her hair smoothly & say near her ear .

King : Do yo really think that your boss can kill me by using you ?

That girl become shocked ,her face become pale .

He look at her & smirk evilly.

King : You think that this poison can kill me right ? But .........Its cant .

He hold her hair tightly .That girl scream & he slapped her .She fell down on the floor .

King just smirk & his right man Kai come to him with guards & catch that girl .

Girl : If you kill me then your King will die bcz he already drank that wine which was mixed with poison . Only i know its antidote.So leave me !!!!

Kai laugh & hold her hair tightly .

Kai : Fool girl .Your boss dont know the true self of our King & that stupid poison cant kill our King bcz he is not a human .*smirk*

Girl :w....what......? *sweat*