Chapter 07

After 1 week-

After 1 week-

Kion is now sitting in her bed while boiling in anger bcz today Jimin reject her again

Kion is now sitting in her bed while boiling in anger bcz today Jimin reject her again .

(She is now 7 months pregnant)

While living here Kion saw how luxurious Jimin's life is . He is more rich then his past boyfriends. Jimin is a trillionaire. His money, luxury, pride eveything is making her blind in greed .She wants to be a PARK. That why she is chasing Jimin .But today Jimin harshly rejects her in front of everyone & thats why she is angry.

Kion : That bastard really rejected me.Ahhhh....I want his everything .....AHHH!

She screams in anger & throws pillows on the ground .

Then her eyes go towards her tummy .

Kion : B*tch bcz of you he is not accepting me .If i cant have Park's luxury they i will not give yoy that chance too .If i cant have it then u too .*smirk*

She glares at her tummy angrily.

Kion : Jimin said if i hurt this shit then he will hurt me but if i make this into an accident then Jimin will not able to hurt me right ? Oh god im a genius.*smile*

Kion thinks a plan & smirk evilly.

Kion : Now lets go & take your last breath you piece of shit .

With that she left her room.

Kion comes near the staircase & look around & sees no one

Kion comes near the staircase & look around & sees no one .

Kion : Lets start .

With that she hold her head so as not to get hurt & throw herself on the stairs. Her tummy hit on the stairs but she just save herself.She came down on the floor & her tummy started hurting & she scream loud .

By her scream Jimin came out from his room ,he widened his eyes .

Jimin : Kion !

He holds her in his arms (he doesn't care about her )He holds her tummy ,he is just thinking about his mate .

Jimin saw blood ,his eyes became teary .He holds her unconscious body & run towards 2nd floor private hospital area .

This hospital Jimin made for his mate .Doctor take her inside .Jimin kneel down & cry .

Kai looks at his King .

Kai : Dont worry King our Luna will be ok.

After 20 the doctor come out & tell Jimin that they need to do surgery to take out the baby

After 20 the doctor come out & tell Jimin that they need to do surgery to take out the baby .If they didnt did this then baby would die . Jimin agree to this surgery.

--------------------

After 2 hours -

All members are waiting for the doctor in front of operation room. Jimin is shivering in fear , he want her safe .

After some time a doctor came out .

Jimin come in front of the doc .

Jimin : Ho...how is my baby .

Doc : Relax King Our Luna is ok now .

Jimin feel relax & also others .

Doc : Your protection shell saved her from being injured, my King .

Jimin sighs in peace .

(If you are confuse then - Jimin created a protection shell around the baby in Kino's womb to save her, if Kion is hurt then it cant effect the baby )

Doc : Our Luna is ok but as she was born early or says she is premature.We need to take her under observation. We set her in incubator. Now she needs more care & love . She is weak now as she is human . But dont worry King she will be ok .

Jimin : i want to meet her .*order*

Doc : Ok King . After we set her in a room you will able to meet her .But King now need proper care .

Jimin : I will take care of her from today .

Doc : Ok my King.Btw that girl is also ok but i think its done intentionally bcz she was hurtless.If King's protection wasnt around Luna then King could lost her .

Jimin's eyes is now red in anger .

Jimin : Kai show me that place footages.

Kai : Yes King .*bow*

Jimin : She done a big mistake by trying to hurt my Luna , now she will pay .*dark voice*

Everyone gulps in fear bcz they know its their Alpha but Lycan Alpha .

(If Jimin is super angry then his Lycan side comes out . )

(Jimin has Lycan blood in his body so he can turn himself into Lycan but only if he is super angry or about his mate . Lycans are more powerful then werewolves. Lycans are very smart , cunning & evil . they are very possessive about their Mate . Without anger Jimin never reveal his Lycan self .Jimin always shift himself in wolf but in the case of his mate or for protection he can show his Lycan self)