Chapter 08

Author pov :

Author pov :

Jimin goes inside hospital room where his mate , his Love is sleeping.

He look in front his eyes become teary ,finally his love is here , with him .

He slowly goes towards incubator.

He smile in tears , finally after waiting for years his mate is in front of him

He smile in tears , finally after waiting for years his mate is in front of him . He look inside & see her angel face , his little mate is sleeping , while some tubes are connected to her little body .

 He look inside & see her angel face , his little mate is sleeping , while some tubes are connected to her little body

He didnt make any noise bcz he dont want to disturb her sleep.

Jimin : My angel ,my little angel .*smile in tears*

He didnt touch her as Doc told him not to do that . After 1 week she will be in his arms . He look her cute little hands which is connected with tubes ,his eyes become red in anger bcz of that witch ,his little baby is now in this state.

Jimin : I promise my love i will make her pay .*tears in angry eyes*

He left that room but before leaving he created a protection shell to keep her safe . He told his omega Soobin to guard their Luna .

----------------------

After 4 hours -

Kion slowly open her eyes .After adjusting her vision she tried to sit but she feel that her body was paralyzed. She cant feel her body . She also notice that she is lying on a operation bed .