Chapter 09

After 4 days -

After 4 days -

Author pov :

Jimin's room -(Evening time)

Jimin is sitting on his bed while doing office work in his laptop.

Suddenly he heard crying of his mate .He quickly remove laptop in front of him & run towards baby crib in his room.

Jimin made this crib for her in his room . Her crib is near his bed . Jimin dont want her live alone in a room. If he is in his mansion then baby Y/n will be with him & if he is not here then his trusted old maid Mrs. Wang will take care of her .

He quickly take her in his arms .Y/n quickly stop crying .

Jimin : Why my baby is crying...huh....*softly*Dont cry baby your tears are precious to me .*kiss her cheek*

Jimin made her lay on his bed & check her diaper which is wet .

Jimin : Aww.....now i m going to change my sweetie's diaper .*smile*

Y/n look at him with her doe eyes , Jimin smile at her .

Jimin change her diper , he check her dress after cleaning her .Jimin do everything gently .Jimin always talk to her while doing her works , Y/n just shows her tooth less smile .Jimin love her smile a lot .

After making her ready he order maid to bring her milk .Jimin gently take her in his arms & make her drink milk from feeder .He softly kiss her forehead .

Jimin look out from his window , now its fully dark outside .He saw Moon & smile .

Jimin : Thank you moon Goddess for giving me this innocent soul in my dark life . After she enter in my life ,she erased my all darkness. Thank you Moon Goddess .*smile*

Then he look down & saw her sleeping .

After making sure that she is sleeping,he softly makes her lay on her crib

After making sure that she is sleeping,he softly makes her lay on her crib .He put mini blanket on her as its kinda cool season .

He smile at her cute sleeping face .He chuckled at her cute action as she kick her blanket from her body .

Jimin again put a blanket on her but make sure that she cant kick it .

After he see that she is in deep sleep ,he slowly walk out from his room & tell Mrs.Wang to go towards her .

Jimin is going out .Jimin takes his jacket & go out from his mansion .He signal his beta to secure this whole mansion .

Jimin goes inside his car & driver start the car .He open his phone & look at y/n 's crib side .Yes Jimin actually put a secret cameras all around her her crib side .As i said Alphas are very overprotective towards their mates so......

After making sure she is ok .He keep his phone in his pocket .

He reach in his office .He is here bcz he need to attend an important meeting which was very fix urgently & thats why he is here at this time .

-------------------

After the meeting over all ceos go out

After the meeting over all ceos go out .Now Only Jimin & his members are here .

Rm : Jimin i think this project is useful for us .

Jimin : Yes Hyung i agree with you.

Hobi ; Btw tomorrow we are going to Park Mansion . We all want to spend time with our cute luna .*smile*

Jimin smile .

After talking with them Jimin left for his mansion .

----------------------

After coming back Jimin quickly goes towards Mansion's basement area .

Jimin stood near a metal door , his man opened it for him . Jimin go inside & saw someone lying on the floor .Jimin smirk at her/him.

Jimin order his man & his man throw water on that girl's face .She flinch & look up .

she feel fear & anger in him but she curls up near the wall.

Jimin : Well i hope you are enjoying out best treatment Ms.Song Kion. *smirk*

 *smirk*