Chapter 22

Author pov :

Author pov :

Park Mafia Headquarter -

Jimin bangs his hand on the table in anger & that breaks into 2 pieces. Everyone gulp in fear as his eyes are shining blue . After knowing that his Baby mate is missing he cant control his anger .

When Y/n was in mall,she went iniside the washroom but didnt come out . Soobin feel suspicious & he check it but it was empty .He follow her smell & get to know that someone Kidnap her .Soobin tries to save her but they put gun on her unconscious state so Soobin cant do anything. Soobin mind links with Jimin & tells her about this .Jimin could find her quickly & he did . He knows where is she but he hasn't done anything yet bcz they are with guns & can hurt Y/n so jimin is calm bcz he is making plan .But after knowing the person behind it he failed to control his anger.

Jimin : Kion*whisper*

Jin : We thought she is dead but she is alive .

Jk : Hyung we need to know how she gain this much money & power .

Jimin smell Kion's scent & got to know its kion who done this .

Jimin : She is not alone .

Rm : Jimin is right .Someone is helping her but who ?

Jimin : I dont care who is that bastard but this time i will kill her with my bare hands .*alpha voice*

Yoongi : Cool down Alpha we need to make a perfect plan to go inside their area .Its will be easy as they are just humans .*smirk*

Jimin : Yeh i know .*smirk*

Jk : So what are thinking King .

Jimin : plan .*smirk*

then Jimin tells them about his plan .His plan is safe for y/n so they all agreed.

--------------