Chapter 10

Author pov :

Author pov :

Jimin look at Kion & evily smile

Jimin 's man put ut a chair for him .Jimin sit on the chair & look at her who is on the floor . Her clothes are dirty , hairs are messy, cut mark on her body .She is looking horrible.

Jimin didn't show any mercy on her . After her surgery, he told the doctor not to give her painkiller, next day after her surgery he threw her here . He just give her 1day meal .He cut her hands , legs ,shoulder with a blade & put chili power & salt on it , Kion cried a lot but Jimin didnt show any emotion. His ALPHA side is darkness & thats why all people fear to his ALPHA SELF .

Jimin : Tsk...tsk....your tears are making me feel so good .*smirk*

Kion just cried in pain as her stitches are still fresh .

Jimin : Btw today i will let you go .*innocent smile*

Kion : Really .*shock*

Jimin : Yes. *smile purely*

Kion feel relief but Jimin's smile become evil .

Jimin : After destroying your beauty.*smirk*so that you cant trap anyone by your beauty .

Kion feel shiver , her voice dying in fear .

Jimin burn his mini knife with his lighter .

Jimin signal his man to hold her .

Jimin stood up & went near her .Kion try to release herself but fail .Jimin holds her jaw tightly .

Jimin :Woman like you dont deserve beauty.*dark voice*

With that he he place that hot knife on her cheek , which burn her left cheek .Kion screams her lung out . But Jimin didnt stop. She passed out as she is weak.

Jimin pull back his knife & throw it.

Jimin : Throw her on the street .*order*

His mans nooded & take her unconscious body with them.