Chapter 04

Author Pov :

Author Pov :

Night time -

Jimin is sitting in his bed while reading some books about babies .He need to know everything as he is going to take care of his baby mate .He never thought that his mate will come in his life as a baby . But he is happy for that he will see her growing up time . He is very careful about her & her safety .

 He is very careful about her & her safety

He heard a knock.

Jimin : Come in .*cold voice*

Maid : King Ms.Song isnt eating her dinner .

Jimin clench his hand on the book.He close it .

Jimin : What is her problem ?*yell*

Maid :Ki...king she is saying that she want money to buy some bags .

Jimin take a deep breath.

Jimin : That b*tch .Go i will handle her .

Maid nodded ,after bowing she left .

Jimin quickly goes to her room .

He knock the door.He heard come in & he go inside & saw Kion is looking at her phone .

Jimin's Pov:

This witch is literally tasting my patience.

Jimin : Why are not eating your dinner .*cold*

Kion look at him seductively. Jimin just stood there with a glaring look at her .

Jimin : Eat the whole meal .

Kion : I knew it Jimin , you care about me .*smile *

Jimin : If you are dreaming then let me break your damn dream . I'm only here just for the baby , my baby .If you are not eating then its will affect my baby so eat your meal .*cold voice*

Kion : Why you care about this shit so much huh ?

Jimin : MIND YOUR TONGUE OR I WILL CUT IT !

Kion flinch .

Kion :No first i want my bags then i will .*smirk*

Jimin look at her coldly & then he smirk . Kion furrowed her eyesbrows . Jimin's eyes become yellow , he hypnotizes her .

Kion becomes freeze .

Jimin : Now go & eat your meal .*order*

Kion quickly sat on the couch & started eating like a robot as she was in Jimin's control.Jimin sit beside her but with a distance.She is eating ,while Jimin is looking at her tummy which is now growing slowly .He scan her tummy in his red eyes & sees his mate is sleeping like always .She is growing . He smile .

Jimin : My baby mate .*smile*

After finishing dinner . Jimin tell her to lay down in the bed .Jimin sit beside her .He is just caressing & messaging her tummy as it's comfortable for baby.He dont care about Kion but he only care about his Love .After doing that he told her to sleep. So she falls asleep. Tomorrow morning she will be in her own self .

Jimin left her room & went inside his room .He removed his shirt.He lay down on his bed .While thinking about his love he finally fall asleep.

(Btw Jimin can hypnotize anyone .As his blessed with a lot of power & hypnotizing is one of them .He can hypnotize someone for hours but not forever )

--------------------------

After 2 months -

Its been 2 months since Kion has been living at Park Mansion. No one likes her. Jimin friends all BTS members also met her, and her behavior was rude towards them. Kion is greedy but also a dumb girl. She is thinking of hitting on Jimin , she tried many times but failed. Jimin never looks at her . Whenever he wants to spend time with his Mate he simply hypnotizes Kion so that he can talk to his mate without problems. Kion is a irritating girl.Jimin gives her all things which she want . She thinks that after baby's birth, she will live with luxury but she dont know that something is waiting for her . Jimin didn't reveal his Alpha identity.Kion is thinking of herself as a Queen (a/n - Greedy b*tch😑). Jimin is just bearing her just for his Mate. His Baby mate is growing well. As its her 5 months so Jimin can see her little movement in the womb with his red eyes. Everyone is waiting for their LUNA . Jimin's hyungs are also waiting for their LUNA .After her birth he will never let Kion enter his life & his mate's life again.