Chapter 21(Smut)

Author pov:

Author pov:

After 2 days-9:00pm

(Smut Start)

Jimin is kissing y/n roughly bcz today his heat hit him like hell. He can't control himself . After Dinner Jimin felt hot like his body is burning ,then Jimin told Y/n about his heat .They need to mated with each other for 4 days .Y/n understand his situation & kiss him .

Jimin is thrusting inside her while kissing her .Jimin left her lips & started sucking her neck ,placing his marks on her .His eyes is shining blue .

Y/n : Chim......ahh...~

Jimin : Moan more ..ba..baby~

Jimin : You feel so good ~*groan*

Y/n : There ~

Y/n moan loudly as he hit her g-spot .He hold her hips & thrust inside her like a beast .There body is cover with sweats . Their room is full with s*x smell , moan & groans .

Jimin cant stop himself .

He make her hold his neck & bite her neck while thrusting inside her .Y/n moan in pain but he lick his bite mark to reduce her pain.

after some time y/n cum but Jimin is still thrusting inside her.

After 4 min he finally cum inside her .He fill her with his seeds. He fall on her but didnt smash her with his weight .They both are breathing heavily .

Jimin : I love u .*peck her lips*

Y/n : i...i love u chim.*smile*

Jimin pull out & saw his cum coming out from her hole .He put his finger inside her stop it .He kiss her forehead & make her lay on him .He pulls a blanket on them .

After some time he pulls out his finger & clean it with tissue .

Jimin looks down at his baby who is tired now .

Jimin : Baby now sleep before my heat comes back again .

Y/n : Hmm....*tiredly*

With that she falls asleep. Jimin peck her lips & smile .

Jimin takes his phone from the nightstand & massages his hyungs that he is in his Heat time so they need to manage business.& also told his Beta & Omega that not to let anyone in their floor without his permission. His men understand it very well . In werewolf society they never disturb couples in their mated time .If they want to eat Jimin will order food .

After that he keep his phone back & hold her close to him & fall asleep.

Midnight-

Y/n moan in her sleep as Jimin thrusts inside her from behind .Jimin heat come back again. So Jimin made her sleep on her stomach & slipped himself inside her from back. Jimin kissed her shoulder & thrust slowly bcz he didn't want her to wake up . Jimin feel she can wake up so he use his power & make her sleep deeply .

He thrust inside her while holding her hands .

Jimin : So...sorry love but i dont want to disturb your sleep .He peck her cheek & Thrust more .

His is thrusting while kissing her back .He kiss her birth Moon Mark & its shine in golden as he peck it .

After sometime he shoots his cum inside her full her with his seeds .(Smut End)

He pulled out & lay beside her while breathing heavily .

He is feeling good & he hugs her & hide her face in his chest & her hand hold his back as its her habit .He chuckled & caress her abdomen to reduce her pain .He caress her back & peck her head .

After some time he again fall asleep .

After 7 days-

Jimin Heat time is over During his heat he mated with her countless times even in her sleep but Y/n being naive,she dont know about that .

Today Jimin left mansion early bcz he got call from his mans that someone sneaked in their area ,its a human .Jimin want to deal with him alone so left his mansion early while y/n was sleeping .

-----------

Here Y/n is pouting while sitting on the couch. She is feeling bored & also she is craving for pizza .For 2 days Y/n is feeling like this .Jimin knew but thought its normal as she sometimes do it .

Y/n look up & saw Soobin is coming inside while talking iin his Phone

Y/n look up & saw Soobin is coming inside while talking iin his Phone . Y/n smile & go towards him.

Soobin bow to him & cuts the call.

Y/n : Soobin uncle i want to go out .*pout*

Soobin : But Luna ,you cant go out with out King .

Y/n : Im feeling bore ,i want to out & eat pizza .*smile*

Soobin : OK but Luna we need King's permission.

Y/n smile & quickly call Jimin .Jimin never cut her call so he quickly receive her call.

Y/n : Chim...i want to go out plz...dont deny...im feeling bored .Its been 1 month i didnt go out ...plz...plz...*whine*

Jimin feel sad bcz he is busy thats why he cant take her out .

Jimin : *sigh* Ok baby but not alone .You will go with Soobin .Ok .

Y/n smile widely .

Y/n : Thank you chim i love you .*smile*

Jimin ; i love you too .*smile*Now give your phone to Soobin .I need to talk with him love .

Y/n nodded & give her phn to Soobin .

Soobin : Yes King .

Jimin : Take her out & be careful .Dont let her go out from your sight .Ok.

Soobin : Yes my King .

Jimin: Ok .

After that Jimin cut the call & Y/n run towards their Room to change her clothes .

After that Soobin take her to mall as Y/n want to buy some cute clothes for Jimin & eat pizzas .

--------

Man : Mam She is out from Park Mansion .

??: Hmm....im coming .

******