Chapter 20

Next morning-

Next morning-

Author pov :

Its morning now Y/n is sleeping soundlessly while hugging Jimin . Jimin is awake ,he is holding her near him . He link his legs with her . He is caressing her back .He is smiling like an idiot . He know se will feel pain so he uses his power .His left palm started shining blue so he caress that hand on her abdomen part to reduce her pain . he can't see her tears ,he knows that she will cry if she is feeling pain . In her period she always cry bcz of cramps but secretly Jimin reduce her pain by using his power .He kisses her forehead & look at the clock .Its 7am so he thought to sleep more with her ,she needed rest & he is not going to work for a few days.He look at his bite marks & smirk .

Jimin : Mine .*peck her lips*

With that, he also fall asleep .

Afternoon-

Here Jimin & Y/n are cuddling with each other while a blanket is covering them .Y/n is busy with her popcorn as she is watching movie .She is sitting on Jimin's lap , her back is glued with his chest ,while Jimin is kissing her shoulder as she is wore his shirt & underwear inside .

After making her wake up he gives her a good bath , he cleans her body with care & love .

Y/n isnt feeling pain but her legs are still sore so Jimin didn't let her go out from their Room.

Jimin is planning their wedding with his hyungs .

Y/n : Chim look that dear is so cute .

Jimin look at the screen as he saw a animation deer is eating grass .

Jimin ; Yes it is .*while looking at her *

Btw Y/n is short ,she only reach Jimin's upper chest ,Jimin always need to lean to kiss her .

While there are busy with their romantic time ................

Meanwhile Somewhere -

??: Im coming Park Jimin to destroy you fully .You destroy my whole life .*angry*

??: Come down we will destroy him ofc .He killed my dad .I will kill him without any mercy .

After 4 days-

Jimin is doing some works in his laptop

Jimin is doing some works in his laptop .For 2 days he spend his time with his baby mate by cuddling , making love etc...... but he need to come back at work as he is the BOSS .

All members are happy to know that they are together .

But they dont know that someone is coming for them ........

-----

??: You will pay after destroying by beauty Park Jimin .*glare at Jimin's pic*

?? : How we will kidnap her ?

?? : Leave it to me .*smirk*

??: Ok .*smirk*

*****