HOT BLOODED

Karna felt his whole mind spinning as he hear the story of this incident, feeling his blood boiling and rushing to his head as he look at the old man who is sitting away from him making him realise that his anger is showing is showing inside his eyes as he take deep breaths to calm himself down before again looking at the man.

"you are.......ashish ji?"

"yes" The old man said as he watch the young man in front of him nodding to himself before standing up as he look at vrushali's body but before he could step forward, ashish ji stopped him.

"not now.......at night, it will take attention.........you don't know how much of hevaan lives here. This Sindhu Rajya which was once said to be epitome of beauty is now nothing but hell"

Karna nodded as he sat wrap the cloth around his face again while sitting against the wooden bed, near vrushali's body closing his eyes while leaning his head to the edge of bed.

Ashish ji watched the scene in front of him as he couldn't help but cry silently for both them................the two souls which were ones called as soulmates has lost one soul.

-----------------------------------------------

"I told you" it is not easy to change fate' as 'the more fate you will change, the more terrible will be the consequences'. May your soul should be at peace karna's sakhi"

-------------------------------------------------

AT NIGHT

"what is this burning smell?" Karna muttered as he open his eyes before pushing his bangs aside to take a good look at the scene in front of him only to get his eyes widen when he sees a tree covered in fire in front of the hut.

Looking around to find ashish ji missing, he came out of the hut hurriedly only to see ashish ji getting beaten by some soldiers as he took a step forward only to stop by a voice.

"you thought I won't get to know about different breed walking in my Rajya, huh? I can smell new blood from miles away. So you are the one, about whom vrushali always talk about......my wife's rakhel"

There is no way this man in front of him is not Jayadrath.

"you!" Karna grit out feeling blood rushing to his head as he opened his hand while muttering mantra before clenching his hands around the now appeared sword.

Karna stormed towards Jayadrath who stand there completely relaxed as his soldiers come in front of karna to protect him with more dangerous weapons.

---------------------------------------------

Knowing very well that he is going to win this easily against the young man, Jayadrath thought to turn around to leave but stopped when he felt something wet on his face suddenly after blinking as he touch his face before looking at his finger which are red...........blood!?

He look directly into the scene in front of him only to get his eyes widen as he watch one of his soldier hanging above the ground by the sword which has pierced his stomach and is supported by young man's hand. As he watch the man kick on the soldier's thighs, throwing the soldier directly on the ground lifelessly before another soldier came running to attack the man who without a delay cut off the soldier's head.

Jayadrath watch his soldiers getting immediate death as soon as they enter the man's personal space and one thing he understood clearly is that 'the more the people, the more brutal is the death'.

He kept looking at the scene in front him with blood covered face until the young man took a deep breathe as Jayadrath look around in between the forest fire to see his all of his soldier laying lifelessly before one of his shoulder get up with difficulty as he wobble towards the young man who immediately slapped hardly on soldiers head, colliding the soldier directly with hard tree trunk, harshly.................and when did the sword vanished from the man's hand?

Jayadrath looked at the bodies of the soldiers...........the strongest soldiers in his army laying lifelessly on the ground by a young man.............a mere sutaputra. He look up towards the young man only to flinch back when his eyes meet the man's eyes..........hollow, it is completely hollow and dark as if the eyes contain nothing.

He felt his heartbeat quicken as sweat roll down his forehead and his neck whole his fingers shake lightly............................For the first time in his life, The King of Sindhu felt fear inside inside.............fear that once he gave to the people is now crawling inside him.

The young man in front of him picked up of his soldiers aruval from the ground before walking towards Jayadrath like a predator preying on his prey.................and right now that prey is Jayadrath. Jayadrath look around before running from there as the man's walking also speed up before he started running too, behind jayadrath.

"What in the hell-" Jayadrath muttered to himself but stopped in the middle when he felt aruval being directly thrown on his arm, injuring his left arm badly as he stumbled on the ground before crawling back in fear when the man walk towards him.

Jayadrath watch the young man picking the aruval again as he wiped the blood of jayadrath on it before looking at jayadrath, walking towards the fearful man crawling on the ground.

The man's grip tightened on the aruval in his hand as he kept working on Jayadrath's body making Jayadrath scream with cuts continously being made on his skin, from leg to hand and body. He look at the young man when suddenly his pain of cuts stopped while a throbbing sting is left on his body by the cuts as the man crouched down in front of him, directly looking into jayadrath's eyes before grabbing his jaw harshly.

"with this tongue you lied, with this tongue you give orders, with this tongue you show power, right?"

The man muttered as jayadrath shake his head, struggling to get free, knowing fully well what is about to happen but before he could say anything, he felt metallic taste liquid filling his mouth as his eyes widen before letting a scream which does not even feel like scream now.

The young man seems like he has to do something more with jayadrath but ashish ji came running as he shout taking the man's attention.

"putra.......putri vrushali........fire" Ashish ji says breathing heavily as the man immediately ran towards the hut which has caught fire now while jayadrath ran away from there.

----------------------------------------------------

Karna watch the fire in front of him with dull eyes while ashish ji stand beside him weeping. It is lucky that they reached to hut on time as Karna picked up vrushali's body before carrying her body outside the hut as ashish ji stopped the fire after struggle before the both decided to the last rites of vrushali as they completed it by taking dip in Ganga.

"Radheya Vasusena Karna hamesha upne Bachpan ki dost Azad ji's putri Vrushali ko yaad rakhega, yeh mera Vaada hai tumse, vrushali"

********************************