LOST SOUL

Despite the fact that cremation should not be done at night, vrushali's did happened at night just because of

"Jayadrath" Karna said disappointedly as he look around the forest which has burned and the hut which does not even look good enough for a person to live in. He walk to the near places where fire has spread out until a cry of lady went in his eyes as he run towards the direction of sound.

"lady" Karna called out as he watch a middle aged lady crying while looking at her burned hut as she hear someone calling her making her look at the boy in front of her before her eyes widen.

"The cloth covered face, isn't he the one who was in between the fire?.......it must be him who has burned the forest"

"you evil young man. You have burned the hut of my husband's last memories in fire. You think you are the most powerful one, huh? I CURSE YOU THAT YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR STRENGTH AND POWER, YOU WILL BECOME WEAK LIKE YOU HAVE MADE ME"

He got cursed despite the fact it is not him that has light the fire in this forest.............Does it matter? Karna bowed down respectfully with his hands joint as he accepted the curse before going to the river bank since the sun is rising and he has to do his Puja.

Even though karna left from there, ashish ji who just came only to hear the curse of lady made him shock aas he went towards the lady.

"you cursed the wrong person, lady"

"what?"

Ashish ji explained the whole incident about yesterday making the lady feel guilty and guiltier by each sentence as the lady bite her lips anxiously before asking ashish ji, where the young man has went.

---------------------------------------------------

Karna completed his Puja before turning around to see the same lady who has cursed her standing there looking guilty as he come out of the water.

"esteemed lady?"

"I am sorry putra, I have cursed you for nothing. I couldn't been able to think clearly in pain-"

Karna shake his head as he grabbed the lady's joint hand before saying "you are like my mother lady, I respect whatever you will give me. It is not your fault"

The lady felt her eyes being teary by the lad standing in front of her "just what should one do to get such a child?"

Seeing karna leaving her hands, she took back before saying.

"I can't take back my curse but I promise you, the moment you will need your strength and power the most and the moment you believe that you can have your power, you will gain it back"

"thank you" Karna said as the lady left from there even though he told the lady that he will make her hut again though they won't contain the precious memory of her husband which the lady refused saying she will just make her hut more suitable but she won't leave it while he pick the cloth that he has tying around his face........maybe he should leave his face uncovered for now.

He look the sun behind him that is providing gentle rays as if wanting to soothe his heart but Karna knows it will burn, it will burn always but for vrushali........he will live. He will try to live happily. His journey with vrushali is not End here, she will always be in his heart but for now..........he has to let go of her cause he knows, vrushali won't be happy if he isolate himself from the world, inside this incident just like he did in the childhood due to shon's incident only to get lectured and scolded by vrushali.

He will make sure, no one will have to go through what vrushali and shon had to go through even if he need to change the whole Aryavarta.

Writing a letter on a small cloth which he had tore from his face cloth, karna look up the sky before whistling as an eagle came flying towards him. Tying up the letter on the eagle's leg, he sent the eagle to Magadh. He has no doubt about ekalavya being able to win against Jayadrath. Ekalavya can easily defeat Jayadrath and it is more easy now has karna has already killed the Sindhu strong fighter's army and he has already did damage to Jayadrath, though it did not soothed his heart but still.........Jayadrath has to stay alive to feel the pain...........he has to.

----------------------------------------------

"take care, ashish ji"

"you too, putra"

Despite karna's all requests to ashish ji to come with him, ashish ji rejected all of them as he decided to stay in Sindhu sinc eit is his home no matter what but now karna has no worries since, soon Jayadrath will be caught by Ekalavya and Sindhu will be under Magadh then the citizens will have no problem.

Leaving from there karna ride his horse towards Hastinapur as his one week is about to End but still, occasional breaks are important as he jump down from the horse, trying it to the safe place as he gave some fruits to his horse before walking inside the Rajya where he has taken break.

"which Rajya is it? It is so beautiful"

He muttered in aww while looking around the Rajya as he enter the temple in front of him, praying to the God before taking blessings from the priest as he turn around to leave but suddenly remembering something, he turn again towards the priest.

"which Rajya is this?"

"are you new here?"

"ah....yes, I was taking a break from my journey, that's why"

"I see. You are in Dwarka right now"

"Dwarka!! Means.........Run karna Run before you meet him or he see you, just run towards your horse-"

Giving motivations to himself, karna turn around to leave only get his world upside down when he sees two Men climbing up the stairs of temple in royal clothes with one wearing a peacock feather on his head while other walking beside him with authority. He seems to be scolding the peacock feather one for something as the said person whine about something before he suddenly look up making karna immediately turn around. God! His life!

Karna walk towards the different stairs to leave but closed his eyes when he hear voice.

"Mahoday karna, Are you going without meeting me?"

Karna turn around as he gave a tight smile to person in front in front of him but upon seeing a genuine smile of the person's face, he can't help but to Sigh as he greet politely and respectfully.

"Pranipat Dwarkadheesh"

"Pranipat Mahoday karna"

Dwarkadheesh greeted back as the person beside him ask.

"you know him, kanha?"

"of course dau, He is Hastinapur's princes adviser and helper.......a very intelligent one"

Realising who the person beside Dwarkadheesh is karna greeted him to, politely and respectfully which he got in return too as he tried to leave from there but suddenly a hand caught his wrist as look up to notice, it is of smiling Dwarkadheesh.

"Dwarkadheesh?"

"hmm?"

"let me go, please"

"how can I? You are a guest here and I let you leave without any care, come with me"

Dwarkadheesh dragged karna with him as dau walk behind them and karna just look at the God in the temple..........maybe he should had covered his face. Now only God knows what will happen to him.

Unknown to karna, the destiny of Hastinapur is going on the same path as princes devided Hastinapur in two different parts.

*******************************