INGRESS OF SOLVED TRUTH

"Pranipat Mahoday Karna"

"Pranipat Rajkumari Dushala"

"going anywhere?"

"yes"

"have fun and take rest too. I saw you have been spending time with bhratashree too much, you must have been tired"

Karna nodded lightly with a smile............he is indeed tired but not because his work instead of because the four elder Pandavas and the eldest kaurava. It has been three weeks since he has sent letter to Ekalavya and till now he has been completely prisoned here.

At first he ate with them only when Rajmata or Mata Gandhari find him with them but now, they themselves come to call him to eat with them and still fight over with whom karna is sitting with. Almost everytime anyone of them is with him like a chain of restriction.............he is sure this is not the type of friendship ashwatthama was talking about, definitely not.

"hello bhrata karna"

"hello dushasana"

"come Dushala, Maa is calling you, bye bhrata karna"

"bye dushasana"

Karna has to say that other than these five, others are completely sane. Sahadeva, Vikarna, Dushasana and all the others kauravas are like friend about whom he knows about but not them.

Hearing a sound from above karna look up to notice it is a known eagle as he immediately walk towards the exit but swiftly hide behind the pillar when he saw arjuna coming from front.

Soon when arjuna left from there, releasing his breath karna walk outside as he took the scroll from eagle, who sat on his shoulder while karna read the scroll.

"Oh my God" Karna gasp out as he completed reading the scroll.......never in his life he thought that Gandhar Raj will do this.

"knew Gangaputra did wrong but this is too much, this kind of revenge..........by giving to pain to the person you want to take revenge for. It seems Gandhar Raj has completely lost himself in anger"

Karna look at the sky, noticing the sunset happening, he went to do his Puja, knowing he will have to give answer to certain five people after coming back and will have listen too but for now, puja is more important.

Beside he has to tell duryodhana he about the plan of Gandhar Raj since the plan already reached to the middle.

------------------------------------------------

"huff, definitely going to listen a lot" Karna mutter to himself as he watch the sky becoming darker while entering the palace only to meet a servant there.

"mahoday karna"

"ji"

"Mahamahim is calling for you"

"I see, thank you. I will go to him" Karna says as he climb the stair, turning left immediately to turn right but...............he is definitely late and it can be confirmed by the person behind him calling.

"karna"

"hello......Yudhishtir"

"you were gone for quite a while"

"I-"

"don't go outside other than for Puja" Karna look at Yudhishtir astonished as he hear the ordering tone in yudhishtir's voice. He is ordering karna like Karna is a slave.

"I can go anywhere I want-"

"No you can't, you are a servant here" Yudhishtir said........or maybe half yelled as Karna frowned but inside there is tide of emotions swirling around as he open his mouth to retort back but closed it in a moment, gritting his teeth before nodding.

"so that is it. That's why they were behaving like that"

He followed yudhishtir as they walk through corridors to corridors until they stand in front of a room where all the Pandavas and duryodhana with Vikarna are standing making him curious.

"this is your room from now on"

What? What in the world? What are they saying? Have they gone mad completely? Are they even comprehensing their own words? Just what are they doing?

"I already have my servant room"

"you don't need to live there" Yudhishtir said nonchalantly as Karna sneered saying.

"Am I not just a servant? Let me just live there, no thanks for this"

Karna stormed from there, unknown to the dark gazes on his going figure.

Yudhishtir watch karna's going figure as he heard a laugh in his head before the voice whisper darkly.

Good job yudhishtir. Now, no one can stop you from conquering your desire, leave the rest to me.

Sahadeva watch his eldest brother with a worried gaze before looking at Vikarna who is also watching everyone with confusion but then left when he notice dushasana calling him from the corner.

Thinking this is the perfect opportunity to confront them Sahadeva opened his mouth to ask "what are you doing?"

"hmm?" His all brothers turned to look at him including duryodhana as they let a questioned sound from the throat before sahadeva repeated his question.

"what are you all doing to mitr karna?"

"nothing" His elder twin said with innocent voice but sahadeva definitely heard the lie behind the sentence as he look at all of them with a frown.

"this is not nothing, you all are hurting him from a while and what was about that servant point, jyeshth?" Sahadeva asked, concern and worry visible in his voice as he look his eldest brother who has no expression on his face except a dark look inside his eyes.

"are you questioning me?" Sahadeva stilled up when he heard his eldest brother ask that question like it is casual when this question has never been asked to anyone of them.......never...............this is not his brother, no way he can be the jyeshth Pandava.

"we are his friends so we are caring for him. He will stay with us after this, so that he won't get hurt. You don't have to worry about it"

Sahadeva look at into their eyes, finding the same glint in their and the same fear crawling inside himself by looking into each one of their eyes as he nod with uneasiness before they all leave from there.

Sahadeva lean against the pillar behind as he took a deep breath, never realising that he was not breathing until now as he moved his concerned gaze towards the direction of servant rooms.

IN THE MORNING

Karna took a deep breath of fresh air as he hear his stomach growling due to hunger before sighing remembering the incident about yesterday..........this is it, after that he will never become friends with the again. While remembering about yesterday, karna remembered his call by Mahamahim as he immediately went to Mahamahim.

"Mahamahim ji"

"karna! Where were you!? I called you yesterday-"

"I was called by Rajkumar, any problem? Everything okay?"

Mahamahim look at him with hesitation while avoiding eye contact with him making karna worry more as he move forward asking again.

"what happened Mahamahim ji? Tell me"

"Be strong karna, be strong. The news I am going to tell you.....is very painful especially for you"

Mahamahim said putting his hand on karna's shoulder to give karna power to bear the pain of the news.

"you father, adhirath was going through health issue but he said he will be okay and told me not to tell you............he didn't, he died yesterday and your mother also left with him"

**********************************