THROBBING OF FLOWER

"at last you are getting married. I thought me and Arya has no chance of becoming grandparents but look, it is all because of God"

Mata kripi ramble dramatically as she walk with her son before she felt no presence beside her making her then around in confusion to look at her stopped son.

"what happened putra?"

"nothing Maa, just.......I haven't visited Hastinapur from a while yeah, so thought to....go.........there"

Ashwatthama watch his mata thinking a bit before nodding hesitantly but he can the obvious teasing smile on her face as he ask "what?"

"nothing.....just....come back soon. Your pitashree is coming early too"

She said while looking at her fingers before she turn around to leave as ashwatthama just shake her head by her teasing tone before leaving from there too.

---------------------------------------------

"here it is" Ashwatthama whisper to himself as he look at open window of Hastinapur palace before looking around to make sure that no one has his or her eyes on him and to his fortune, the area is completely empty.

He glance at open window once again before jumping inside the room from window, on his toes silently as he look around to find the room empty until the sharp blade of dragger to touched his neck from behind making him alert but he immediately relaxed when a melodious voice entered his ears with a smile on his face.

"Apraadhi, gustakhi karte hai?"

"maine kya Apraadh kiya?" Ashwatthama asked in a teasing tone as he lean his neck back when the blade of dragger glide down his throat.

"Ek Rajkumari ke kamre Mein aise ghuste hai? Hastinapur ki eklauti Rajkumari hai hum. Humare bhaiya aapko chorenge nahi" The melodious voice asked in a teasing tone as a hand came on his left shoulder while the dragger remained on throat.

"achcha? Ab kya kare? Ap hi bata dijiye Rajkumari"

"yadi aap apna Apraadh svikaar karle toh.....shaayad....hum aapko koi choti si sazaa suna kar.........chhor de" The voice asked with fake sternness as ashwatthama closed his eyes with smile before asking "sazaa sunaiye"

"yadi aap humse.....vivah....kaarle...toh" The voice said with failed attempt of hiding hesitation and nervousness as ashwatthama turned around slowly when the dragger moved away from his neck.

"aapne kaha tha aap Hume chhor dengi parantu yaha toh aap Hume umar ked ki sazaa suna rahi hai, Rajkumari" Ashwatthama said softly as he look at person in front him.....his whole life, the one he would give up his life happily for, the first and last name written on his heart, the one his soul yearns for.............Dushala.

Those beautiful eyes look at him with tears in her eyes as he felt himself taking aa deep breathe before she asks "do you not want-"

"please don't those say those words to break my beautiful dream" Ashwatthama says as he step more forward before grabbing her one hand, hearing the throbbing of her heartbeat giving him a reason to be greedy for air to see her more.

"you are the only reason of sanity yet you are the one who can make me derange" Ashwatthama says in staggered breath as he put her hand on his chest "hear this............it will stop once you say it-"

Before ashwatthama could complete his sentence, the soft hand of her covered his mouth as he removed her hand from his mouth gently as she says "don't say that............please"

"it is truth, dudhala, it is truth. Just one month more and this body will be yours too, completely as the soul inside this body is already yours"

The tears caged inside her eyes spilled but before they could slide down her cheek he already wiped it as he look at tears on his fingers before saying "if they are not of happiness then they are not allowed to spilled from these soulful eyes"

The silence inside the room cut off by her shaky laugh as she hug the King of Northern Panchala, feeling two protective and strong yet gentle arms covering her trembling frame by her head and back, making her close her eyes in calmness.

"there could be no one beside you. If not you then I am not too"

The sincere and serious promise spilled in her eyes as the arms around her loosen before leaving her as she also break the hug before look at his light grey beautiful eyes.

"you are going now?"

"where will I go if not here?" He asked chuckling as dushala smile before wiping away her unspilled tears from her eyes until she hears the sound of door open before his voice echoed in her room making her lean against the mirror behind her with closed eyes.

"One day this alluring face will be seen by me before anyone else"

"Ashwatthama" She breath out before jumping on her bed as she hug her pillow tightly while looking at the ceiling, immediately seeing his prepossessing smiling face making her giggle shyly as she closed her eyes.

---------------------------------------

Ashwatthama walk through the corridor of Hastinapur with a smile printed on his face until he came across a certain someone making his smile vanish immediately as he look at the person in surprise.

"Mitr karna!!"

Karna, folding his arms, raised an eyebrow in question before asking aloud "finished meeting?"

Ashwatthama chuckled a little while rubbing his neck nervously but Karna can feel fondness in his chuckle as sighs out before saying "you can go from the secret passage behind the palace"

Ashwatthama look at karna in astonishment before smiling brightly as he hugged karna tightly before running out of the palace but not before yelling to karna "see, you have opened up more now"

Karna shake his head with a smile as he watch dushala's coming out her room with a smile on her face making him look at the calm sky with a smile as whisper out.

"Love is truly indecipherable. Wish I could feel that.......or maybe I have already felt it yet................I am unknown to it"

*******************************