BREAKING OF CURSE

AT NIGHT

The palace is completely silent and peaceful until the heavy breathing sound come from garden as a young man kept punching the tree vigorously, not stopping even when his whole hand is covered in blood as he sighs before looking at his knuckles that are throbbing with pain yet his mind is not ready to give up........good, very good.

"should go inside now"

Karna muttered walking inside, towards his room only to find sahadeva wandering around as he notice Karna in the moonlight.

"karna" Sahadeva immediately came towards karna only to have his eyes widen when he notice the injuries on karna's hand as he grab them.

"what happened?"

"was practicing" Silently nodding, sahadeva healed karna's wound as they both walk together in a comfortable silence until sahadeva opened his mouth.

"I have to go back tomorrow early. Letter came saying they are going back to Indraprastha"

"hmm......You should go, don't worry. It will be safe"

Sahadeva look at karna surprised that karna noticed his fear there as he nodded while karna patted his head and if it didn't felt the most comfortable and safe thing.

"sleep now"

"you too"

They both went to their room as Karna lay down on his bed while looking at his healed hands which was injured without any result...........have to do more.

IN THE MORNING

"I will take my leave now"

"take care"

"you too, I won't be there to heal you every time"

"Wait- take this with you too" Karna said giving the magical scroll to sahadeva as Karna whisper to him "give this to duryodhana only"

"fine, though remember to come meet me even if not anyone else. Or remember I will just drop by anytime if you did not came beside bhrata dushasana won't leave you easily........since he does not know.....forget about it and don't forget to take medicines for your head injury and don't forget to eat......God I rambled too much but seriously don't forget to take care of yourself"

Karna nodded, trying to control his chuckle as he hugged sahadeva before breaking the hug when he hear another voice from behind them.

"I should also go now, karna. Works are pending in Dwarka too and you know dau, he will scold me definitely. I don't want to get scolded at the entrance"

This made everyone laugh as Karna nodded before hugging him too as the Dwarkadheesh went with his chariot while sahadeva on horse.

"when are you going to wear the crown?" Ekalavya asked once the guests left except ashwatthama who is currently checking inside with sahdev, the son of Jarasandh and the public help minister.

"let's see" Karna said trying to avoid the conversation before he turn around to ask something to ekalavya "where is Jayadrath?"

Ekalavya's eyes became serious as he mutter out replying "in the basement".

"lead me there" Karna says as he follows ekalavya to the basement before walking towards the place where Jayadrath is kept.

"keys?"

"here"

Karna walk inside the prison, only to come out nonchalantly as ekalavya watched him going back with a frown. He curiously peeked inside only to nod as he mutter to himself "no wonder he left calmly"