TIED ENDS OF TWO THREADS

Kunti cries in agony as she look at karna while shutter out in shaky and broken voice.

"you are my son karna"

The people of Hastinapur enter with ashwatthama, Magadh guests and Dwarka guests as dushasana asked confusingly.

"what are you saying Rajmata?"

"he.......he is my first son. He is blessing of Suryadev's which I lost cause of my fear. When I first got blessing from rishi Durvasa I being not in my right mind decided to check my curiosity and summoned suryadev's who gave me karna as blessing but I couldn't had the courage to keep my son with me without being married so I just flowed in ganga.......I abonden him"

Kunti says crying with shattered voice as he felt Gandhari slowly releasing her grip on her before the arms completely got removed from her body while the people around has their eyes with an unknown glint.

Sahadeva opened his mouth to say but couldn't as karna cut it off calmly making all the look at karna in shock by his sentence.

"I know"

"what?...........from when?" Ashwatthama demanded as karna smiled, glancing at krishna for a second before saying "I prayed to Suryadev two years ago and he told me though he never said it is Rajmata but I did caught it by hints and you asked why I didn't came to meet you? Because I was in Suryalok mostly time, only coming down when ekalavya need me or when I want to"

They all watch karna with surprise before Vikarna ask "then why didn't you come here?"

All of them nodded at the question except ashwatthama, Dwarka guests , Pandavas and duryodhana as pandavas and duryodhana just bite their lips...........their eldest brother......he is their eldest brother. At first it was only their friend now their brother............Can they just hug death?

Karna look at kunti before starting "I was your curiosity not your choice. You didn't want me-" kunti shake her head while crying as karna continued "-I am Radheya Vasusena and will forever...........................but it doesn't change the fact that because of you I came into this world, because you I met my Radha Maa and Pitashree"

Karna muttered in the silence of room as he catch the tear that fall from kunti's cheek before smiling.

"you never tried to find me...............but it won't change that you are my mother yet I was not a part of your life. I can't come here when I was never part of it"

Karna says as the room stood in the complete silence before Gandhari step forward while asking seriously "do you think of me as your mother?"

"I call you Mata Gandhari" Karna says as a smile came of Gandhari's face before she grab his hands while saying "then you will stay here", hopefully that he will agree but karna's response stopped that hope from widening more.

"I can't"

"why?" Dushasana asked as karna says "cause I have promised mother"

"mother?"

"Devi chaya"

They all nodded, understanding about whom karna is talking about as Mahamahim says "then will you take over Hastinapur now?"

Karna look at him as his eyes lost sparkle again before he asks "if not, are you going to force me? Like you did to Mata Gandhari, forcing making Gandhar Raj plan revenge?"

Karna's response made everyone take back as Mahamahim look at in astonishment.

"it is not only Gandhar Raj's fault, it is yours too. The stubbornness of you making Hastinapur powerful and secure ruined many lives, Kashi Princess Amba-" Shikhandi averted her eyes at that "-Gandhar, a child you might not remember of suta Samaj named Shon who was punished to be pour molten in his mouth just because he drank water from kamandal-" gritting his teeth karna continued "-your own grandsons cause you thought Mahadev's Boon is nothing in front of devputra and many more we might not even know.........learn to embrace thing as it is if it is for good, nothing can be perfect as you want it to be"