SWAYAMWAR

Been two months from the time Karna returned and definitely nothing has changed except for the fact that......Duryodhana has been keeping him around too much. It is nothing unusual as Karna has to stay with the Yuvraj of Hastinapur since he is an adviser and helper but still................karna has to stay with duryodhana in his working room for a whole day until his meal time comes or dushasana with Vikarna drag him outside to stay with them rather than duryodhana.

Though seeing duryodhana's trust on him, karna can't help but feel happy as duryodhana always ask for his opinion in every matter if it is complicated. He would had returned to Magadh but decided, better to wait till his power and strength come back as a King should not be weak. He would work as adviser and helper till his power come and then will resign from from his position so that he can again go back to Magadh. And it is not like it is harmful......just, it feels as if his position has tied him somewhere where he himself don't know.

Beside this, one more thing is abnormal, which is Gandhar Raj's behaviour. He has been smiling a bit too much for some people's liking and even his smile is not-

"karna!!"

"what happened Vikarna?"

"come - come, fastly" Vikarna dragged karna with himself towards duryodhana's room as they both enter, taking attention from everyone including duryodhana, whose face light up by the sight of karna.

"what happened Duryodhana?"

"about that........we have gotten an invitation from Maharaj Draupad for his daughter's Swayamwar"

"so?"

"so is that-"

"Jyeshthshree does not want to marry right now beside it is a competition of Archery and none of us can marry before jyeshth, can we bhrata karna?"

"of course you can"

"huh?"

"what do you mean Karna? How can we marry before jyeshth"

"you can, if duryodhana himself say that" Karna said as duryodhana grinned nodding while others look at each other before Upananda asks "but who will participate from Hastinapur in swayamvar, right now?"

There comes a chorus of 'not me' from kauravas as Karna look at them before saying "we already have the best person for this"

"who?"

Karna turned his head to look at Vikarna who is standing beside him confused by karna's smile but his eyes widen with realisation when he notice the smirk on his brothers face.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.