TWO PARTS OF ONE SOUL (EPILOGUE)

"don't run lakshamana"

"let him run bhanu"

"but Arya-"

"it is his age of growing, I will be here. You go and rest"

"..........fine"

"do you really have to watch from corner, karna?"

Karna abruptly turned around as he glance behind at duryodhana and his son before walking out of bushes silently as he glare at the person who just surprised him from behind.

"don't you have work to do, bhrata yam"

"don't talk about work........I do have, just came to check on you"

"what will happen to me?" Karna asked confused as yama glared at his brother.

"just don't ask"

"but I never caught into trouble" Karna tried to reason himself only to fail miserably.

"that's doesn't fail to make us worried"

Karna sighs as he look at his elder brother one more time, wanting him to change his decision but it seems today is not his day. He nodded as yama immediately teleported them as karna just look at his beautiful royal surrounding before saying "it is still same" only to get a nonchalant reply.

"earth is same too"

"I am a grown man"

"you are youngest so you are going to stay here"

"but I have no work here"

"you don't have any work on earth too"

Karna gave a deadpan stare to his smirking elder brother who went away leaving karna alone there who rolled his eyes while walking around the big garden, muttering to himself.

"just few years ago I had no brother..........now I have too many brothers"

The sound of running waterfall entered karna's ears as he closed his eyes to listen it more clearly feeling his heart beating calmly before the melodious sound of payal entered his ears making him open his eyes immediately. Looking around karna found nothing as he hear the Payal's sound again, following the sound to find its source, karna walk found himself walking towards the waterfall.

He look around to see if there is a any person near but found nothing, deciding to leave karna turn around before abruptly turned back when he again hear the sound of payal but this time mixed with choori's and waterfall running as he frantically look around before looking up, from where the water is falling only to have his breath stolen away.

Long black open lustrous hair that are flying in air like birds fly with freedom, green beautiful nauvari styled saree that is shining due to sun light as the loose end of saree float, the golden kamarbandh adoring the small waist while her pearl payal melodiously ringing before his eyes went to her face.

Small red parted lips with small mole right above the lips, cute small noise, brightly sparkling pair of eye completed with kajal to captivate, finished with red small bindi like a Apsara making karna dizzy as he breathes out.

"vrushali"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hello guys 👋. Your Author here. The story has officially End here. Thank you very much to give so much support and love to this story.

NOT TO OFFEND, JUST A NOTE :-

those who knows and those who do not, no worries.

So, I am basically a BL writer which means it is common for people to expect my story to be BL for which I have no problem.
But what I just want you to tell you is that, my all BL stories have either BL tag or ship name written in discription.
If the story does not have any of them means the story is not BL. I hope people just won't assume that on their own and will check first before reading any of my story.

Thank you.
Bye - Bye

******************************