Chapter 9

Yuki stared at his phone debating whether or not to hit the call button.

When they got back to the hotel after their kiss, Pierre had said an awkward 'good night' to him, and besides a pat on the back and congratulations after the race earlier that day, Pierre hadn't talked to him since.

Maybe I took what he was saying the wrong way. Yuki nervously thought.

He wasn't sure what to do, but his best bet was to just talk to Pierre and ask him what they were.

Easier said than done.

Yuki took a second to hype himself up, then, before losing the nerve, called Pierre.

Pierre picked up almost immediately, like maybe he had been sitting in his hotel room doing the same exact thing.

"Hey." Pierre said.

'Hi, um, do you want to come over to my hotel room-" Yuki barely had time to finish his sentence before Pierre responded.

"I'll be right there." Pierre hung up and less than a minute later Yuki heard a knock on his door.

He opened the door to see a slightly out of breath Pierre standing there.

"Did you just run up the stairs?" Yuki questioned stepping to the side, inviting Pierre in.

"Maybe..." He walked in and closed the door behind him.

"So what did you need?" Pierre asked.

Yuki raised an eyebrow "Is it not obvious?"

Pierre turned bright pink. "Listen, I'm sorry for saying all of that stuff. It's fine if you don't actually feel the same."

"I kissed you."

"Well...yeah...but-"

"Pierre, I like you. Like a lot. I meant what I said, I swear." Yuki assured him.

Pierre took a step closer so their faces were inches apart, and the air between them seemed to spark with tension. Yuki needed to feel Pierre's lips on his again.

"Can I kiss you?" Pierre asked as if reading Yuki's mind.

"Please,"

Their lips met in a flurry of passion. Yuki's hands tangled in Pierre's hair and Pierre's arms found a place to rest on Yuki's hips.

Without breaking the kiss, they stumbled to the bed. Pierre finally pulled away and pushed Yuki back onto the bed.

Before going back to Yuki's longing mouth, Pierre pulled off his hoodie and shirt in one go and helped Yuki to do the same with his t-shirt. He reconnected their lips, lowering himself on top of the smaller man.

Yuki parted his lips just enough for Pierre's tongue to slide in and take control of his mouth. He moved his hands down to feel Pierre's toned arms and chest, and Pierre ran his hands along his waist.

They moved closer to the head board and Pierre pulled away, moving down to Yuki's neck, definitely leaving marks that would be there in the morning, but neither of them really cared.

Yuki's hands glided down to Pierre's waist and fumbled with the zipper of his pants, swiftly taking them off, leaving him in just his boxers.

Pierre quickly reciprocated the action, and his fingers were curled under the waistband of Yuki's underwear when the two came to their senses.

"Pierre, this is a terrible Idea." Yuki breathed out. "We've got early flights tomorrow, and these walls are super thin."

Pierre looked extremely annoyed but couldn't deny Yuki was right. "Fine, but the walls in my house in Italy aren't thin." He growled.