Apartment

Since most of the girls at the university had gotten pregnant. Every single student moved into apartments or back in with their parents. Taylor saved up enough money so he and Penelope could shared an apartment together. The apartment wasn't big enough for a family. The rooms had a modern yet traditional look to them. Their bedroom was painted an ocean blue, a white wood bed frame and furniture, a large closet, dark blue sheets and pillow cases and a bright red comforter.

Penelope was now a month pregnant and now has a job at a fashion magazine. Taylor kept his job at the restaurant and started working more hours. He had to juggle work, a baby on the way and wedding planning. Taylor had proposed to Penelope a few weeks into the move. So far things were going great for them.

"Taylor pick a color." Penelope said.

"Umm...orange." Taylor said.

"Okay we are going to have a garden wedding with orange and mint green as our colors." Penelope said writing down in her notebook.

"Penelope you need to calm down, this is gonna stress you out and it's gonna be to much stress on the baby." Taylor said.

"You're right I just don't know what to do, I'm constantly throwing up, my ankles are sore, all I can do is sleep and I have so many cravings." She said as she put her face in a yellow decorative pillow.

"Hey come on. The wedding's going to be a few months before the baby's born, so instead if doing it by yourself maybe you could get your mom to help." Taylor said rubbing her back.

"What do you want it to be?" Penelope asked as she unbutton a button on his shirt.

"A girl, so I can have another gorgeous girl in my life." Taylor said as he began to hug her

"It doesn't really matter to me." Penelope said running her fingers through his hair.

They began to french kiss with their fingers in each others hair. Taylor picked up Penelope bridal style and carried her up the steps and into their bedroom. Taylor kicked off his shoes while Penelope didn't wear any. He gently placed her on the bed and began to suck on her neck.

"Oh." She moaned.

Taylor unbuttoned his shirt all the way and through it over to the side. He unzipped Penelope's shirt and she tackled him. Taylor was on his back and she began to unbuckle his belt.

"Wait!" Taylor said.

Penelope stopped. She looked a him with confusion.

"What's wrong?" Penelope asked confused.

"This," Taylor said,"we shouldn't be doing this, I want to wait till we have the baby and we're finally married."

Penelope smiled and kissed her fiancé and and snuggled closed to his warm shirtless chest. He petted her head, he felt how soft her hair was as he slowly ran his fingers through her long hair. About a few minutes had pasted and Penelope fell fast asleep. Taylor slowly sat up and put her head on one of the pillows and put one of the spare blankets in the closet over top of her.

"Sleep well." Taylor said a kissed her forehead.

He walked out of the bedroom and slowly closed the door behind him. Penelope was the love of his life and would give her the world, the moon and the stars if he could.