198-200

“something happened at home, so i took a few days off,” su mi said, suppressing her anger.

Suddenly, she looked up at han shuangshuang. something so big happened in my family. Didn’t shuangshuang hear about it? ”

Han shuangshuang was stunned. She was actually a little frightened by su MI’s gaze.

He felt like he was being stared at by an evil ghost.

He was a little scared.

How could she not have heard about what happened to su MI’s family? It was no secret in the circle that she had a good relationship with su mi. Although she had been in school for the past few days, she couldn’t stand others telling her ” good friend’s ” family changes.

she was a branch family abandoned by the su family. she would soon disappear from the upper echelons of sea city and would no longer be of any use. she didn’t have the time to care about her.

she was just curious as to why su mu had suddenly abandoned su mi’s family.

She had stopped su mi because she wanted to find out more.

although su mi was an idiot, she wasn’t stupid enough to offend su mu. the only person she had offended recently was shi yan.

Although it was unlikely, she could not help but wonder if su mu was standing up for Shi Yan.

She had heard that Jing Hailan and su mu were together recently.

jing hailan had been so protective of shi yan at the winery that night. Jing Hailan had always been a person who did things without any rules and only did things according to her mood. Perhaps she had asked su mu to come forward and help Shi Yan vent her anger.

She didn’t want Shi Yan to have the Jiang and su families of Haicheng behind her.

speaking of which, the happiest thing in the past few days was the fact that jiang rui was not the biological daughter of the jiang family.

jiang rui had always been so arrogant and had never taken her seriously. wasn’t it because she was the eldest miss of the jiang family and was doted on by jiang cheng?

Now that Jiang Rui was no longer the daughter of the Jiang family, she would not be able to be so arrogant in front of her!

shi yan’s greatest confidence was that jiang rui was protecting her. once jiang rui could not even protect herself, who else would protect shi yan?

old lady jiang’s savior? the jiang family of sea city was protecting her?

although they were protective of her verbally, they could not guard shi yan 24/7. as long as jiang rui was no longer in their way, it would be easy to deal with shi yan!

The most important thing now was to find out if Jing Hailan was protecting Shi Yan to the point that he would ask su mu to stand up for Shi Yan.

If it was, she would have some concerns when dealing with Shi Yan.

however, no matter what, the fact that jiang rui was not the biological daughter of the jiang family was worth celebrating! Jiang Cheng doted on Jiang Rui so much. Even if it was just an older brother who doted on his younger sister, she had disliked Jiang Rui for a long time!

“i’ve been in school these few days and i’m busy with the student union work on the weekends. i don’t know what’s happening outside. mi ‘er, did something happen in your family? Is there anything I can do to help?”

“Yes, the Han family and the SU family are friends, and sister shuangshuang is also familiar with young master su. This time, young master su came forward and asked my father to teach me, his daughter, well. Sister shuangshuang, can you help me plead with young master su? or help me ask him how i offended him.”