211-213

211 What are you doing here?

After being embarrassed by Han Yu and seeing everyone looking at her with a complicated expression, even her big brother’s eyes were cold and heavy. Han shuangshuang’s heart skipped a beat, and her expression froze.

but since she had already asked, she didn’t want to get nothing.

Since no one reminded her and they still allowed Jiang Rui to get so close to Jiang Cheng without any restraint, she would be the one to remind her! They had to force them to stop deceiving themselves!

he had to let them know that jiang rui was not the jiang family’s biological daughter or jiang cheng’s biological sister!

since she wasn’t his biological sister, it wasn’t appropriate for the two of them to be so close to each other without any scruples!

B0x𝔫oѵ𝑒𝙡.com
“did i say something wrong?” she asked, feigning surprise.

He turned to Hanyu. third brother, I’ve heard a lot of rumors about Jiang Rui not being the biological daughter of the Jiang family. I just wanted to comfort Sheng and Rui ‘er. Are … Are those rumors false? ” I … Did I say something wrong?”

“no, i didn’t,”

it was jiang rui, who was leaning in jiang cheng’s arms, who spoke.

she opened her eyes and looked at han shuangshuang. there was an obvious drunkenness in her eyes.”Sister shuangshuang is right. I’m indeed not the Jiang family’s biological daughter or my brother’s biological sister.”

” but who would tell sister shuangshuang that i’m not the biological daughter of the jiang family or my brother’s biological sister? would my brother and i be sad? ”

looking at han shuangshuang’s slightly surprised gaze, jiang rui said, ” “Sister shuangshuang, my brother and I are not sad that I’m not the biological daughter of the Jiang family.”

as jiang rui spoke, her hand slid from jiang cheng’s heart to his neck, then slowly wrapped around his neck. she raised her head and kissed him on the lips.

after kissing for a while, she looked at han shuangshuang, who was in disbelief, and said with a smile, ” “Because we’re not biological siblings. We can have other relationships, or even a relationship that’s more intimate than biological siblings. biological siblings will have their own families and live separately in the future. i think it’s better that my brother and i aren’t biological siblings. that way, we won’t have to be separated for the rest of our lives.”

“sister shuangshuang, my brother and i are fine. we’re not sad at all. you don’t have to comfort us or worry about us.”

After she finished speaking, she seemed to be drunk again.

she closed her eyes again and leaned into jiang cheng’s arms, not saying anything.

Han shuangshuang trembled in anger, and everyone was shocked.

This included Jing Xuan, who rarely showed his emotions, and Jing Hailan, who was arrogant and willful.

In the end, Jing Hailan was the first to ask Jiang Sheng hesitantly, ” “isn’t rui ‘er talking nonsense when she’s drunk?”

Jing Hailan and the others knew that was not the case.

jiang rui was drunk, but jiang sheng wasn’t!

he just sat there and let jiang rui kiss him, not dodging at all!

After Jiang Rui kissed him, he looked down at her with a smile and gently tucked her hair behind her ears.