229-231

229 going to the banquet together

when they first met, she was dignified and gentle.

in fact, she was also such a person. he still remembered the day she appeared in the bamboo garden in a cheongsam. she sat on this sofa and accidentally fell asleep. she sat upright.

a person like her should be more inclined to follow the rules when it came to matters between men and women, but she was willing to play along with him.

“Why are you suddenly saying this?”

before he could answer, she reacted and said with a smile, ” “do you think i’m giving in to you?”

“isn’t that so?”

“no, i like it too.”

Jiang che, when I’m with you, I’ll like it no matter what. There’s no such thing as whether I’m going to give in to you or not. There’s only you and me here, and no one else. Anything is fine.

Jiang che gently caressed her face and chuckled, ” “Miss Shi, you’ll easily be unable to sleep if you say such things at this time.”

Shi Yan turned her face slightly to avoid looking at him.

Jiang che didn’t say anything else. A moment later, Shi Yan suddenly thought of something and looked at him.”jiang che, you didn’t know how to use yingluo just now.”

even if she didn’t finish her sentence, jiang che could understand what she meant.

“Don’t worry, Ms. Shi. I still want to spend a few years with you. I’m good at medicine, so it’s not difficult for me to make some medicine that won’t harm my body. I want to spend the night with miss Shi properly and don’t want anything else to be mixed in.”

“it really won’t hurt your body?”

it’s definitely not possible in the long term. It’s fine if it happens once or twice occasionally.

……

about two hours later, jiang che carried shi yan upstairs to their room.

He went straight into the bathroom.

when the hot water was placed in the bathtub, jiang che took out a makeup removal cotton and carefully helped shi yan, who seemed to be asleep and was being carried by him, remove her makeup.

Shi Yan’s things had been packed up by Xiao Zhao. In addition, Jiang che had asked someone to buy them. The bamboo garden did not lack anything for Shi Yan.

“Miss Shi, don’t sleep yet. I’ll help you wash your face.”

“I still want to take a bath.” Shi Yan replied in a daze.

I know, you said downstairs that you were running the water. Wash your face first.

shi yan’s eyes were closed, but she obediently put her arms around his neck and moved away from him to give him some space to help her wash her face.

after washing her face, the water in the bathtub was filled.

Jiang che carried her in.

Shi Yan was too lazy to move and let him serve her the whole time.

when she came out of the bathroom, it was almost two hours later.

it was almost three in the morning.

jiang che didn’t disturb her anymore. he laid on the bed, pulled her into his arms, and fell into a deep sleep.

*