243-244

243 who’s so blind?

“miss shi.” Jiang che spoke and Shi Yan stopped.

the view here was very good, and it was far enough from the main hall.

After leaving the banquet hall, Jiang che had not allowed Shi Yan to push the wheelchair anymore. The wheelchair was specially made and did not need to be pushed at all.

but shi yan insisted, so jiang che could only let her be.

the two of them didn’t talk much as she pushed the wheelchair over, but shi yan felt that it was a good feeling. it reminded her of the day they first met.

That day, she had also pushed Jiang Che’s wheelchair for some distance.

After she stopped, she leaned closer to his ear and asked, ” “mr. jiang, are you still bored?”

jiang che had found an excuse to leave the banquet venue, which he had asked her to accompany him out for a walk because he was a little bored.

he knew she would settle the score after this. jiang che’s lips curved up a little and he turned to look at her. “It’s been hard on you, miss Shi. It’s much better after a short break.”

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her in front of him.

she stood facing him.

he gently rubbed her wrist and looked up at her. ” miss Shi, there were many people from the capital city at the Yu family’s banquet today. You’ve probably been targeted. Are you afraid? ”

“if i say i’m scared, what will you do?” Shi Yan asked with a smile.

The corners of Jiang Che’s good-looking eyes raised slightly, and he smiled. “Placate you?”

Jiang che met Shi Yan’s somewhat speechless gaze and chuckled. “I’m just teasing you.”

I’ll protect you. So, Ms. Shi, don’t be afraid. Stay by my side.

Shi Yan stared at his outrageous face for a few seconds. Her free hand leaned slightly on the armrest of the wheelchair and leaned closer to him. ” mr. jiang, your performance today was especially good. ”

he had cut the peach blossom without mercy.

“reward.” she lowered her head and kissed his lips.

Jiang che laughed. miss Shi, is this reward not enough? ” he asked.

“it does not seem to be enough.” Shi Yan said with a smile.

then she lowered her head and kissed him on the lips again. with one hand on the armrest of the wheelchair, she pulled out the other hand that he was holding and put it on his shoulder.

jiang che wrapped his arm around her waist.

they kissed for a long time before ending, and jiang che’s lips were stained with lipstick.

It was moist and moist.

jiang che pulled shi yan over and placed her on his lap. shi yan leaned into her arms and wrapped her arms around his neck. she raised her eyes slightly and looked at him.”Is this enough?”

He looked down at her and chuckled. He didn’t reply to her, but lowered his head and kissed her lips in response.

his kiss was not as gentle as shi yan’s. it was fierce and deep.

when jiang yun, who had caught up with them, saw this scene, she quickly pulled jiang bai, who had followed her here, and hid behind the rockery in the garden.