245-246

245 teacher jiang’s heartache

It was not that su Yunzhi had not tried to contact Su chen, but he had always been clueless and did not say anything. When she asked him more, he would say that he had long cut off contact with Shi Yan.

“i tried to contact him before, but he said he had cut off contact with yanyan a long time ago.” Su Yunzhi said.

in fact, su mu had contacted him before.

“yanyan probably didn’t want him to say it.”

“then you can ask him. now that yanyan has seen us, he shouldn’t hide it from us. If it’s possible, I want to meet him. I want to know how Yanyan has been living all these years.”

Su Yunzhi’s eyes reddened as she spoke.

Su mu wanted to say that su chen was always running around the world. According to Shi Yan’s personality, she probably didn’t have much contact with su chen.

however, he saw that su yunzhi was sad and didn’t want her to be even sadder, so he held back and didn’t say these words. he only replied with an “okay.”

“What’s wrong? what happened?” jiang muchen walked over and saw su yunzhi and su mu’s serious expressions. su yunzhi’s eyes were even red and he couldn’t help but ask.

“oh, it’s mu chen.” su yunzhi looked at him.

“sister yunzhi, aren’t you here to send fifth lord and miss shi off? what happened?”

su yunzhi forced out a smile and said,”it’s fine, it’s fine. go back.” go and say hello to liu ying and yu xi, su mu and i should also return to the su family.”

Jiang Muchen naturally didn’t believe that she was fine, and he looked at su mu with an inquiring gaze.

Su mu said,”it’s nothing. Thank you for your concern, third uncle Jiang.” i’ll send lan back. i’ll have to trouble third uncle jiang to take care of my mom.”

he called out to jing hailan, who was waiting nearby, and left.

su yunzhi didn’t call out to him. she was a smart mother and wouldn’t be a third wheel in her son’s relationship.

she smiled apologetically at jiang muchen. ” don’t listen to him. i’ve brought a chauffeur. he’ll send me. ” you’ve been filming all year long and it’s rare for you to have a break. go back and rest early.”

it’s fine. I haven’t seen you in a long time. There were many people at the banquet just now, so we didn’t really talk much. Just take it as catching up.

Su Yunzhi wanted to refuse, but when she met Jiang Muchen’s gaze, she couldn’t say it. She could only say,”then i’ll have to trouble you. go and greet liu ying and yu xi first.”

jiang muchen had confessed to su yunzhi.

Five years after Yu Miao’s death, when su yuzhi was thirty …

at that time, jiang muchen was 24.

She only had Yu He in her heart and had always treated Jiang Muchen as her younger brother, so su Yunzhi naturally rejected him.

su yunzhi had rejected him, but jiang muchen did not pester her. he only said that he would wait for her and that it would not be too late to agree to his request when she had thought things through.

He waited for 16 years.

Jiang Muchen was already forty years old and was still single. He had been in the entertainment industry for so many years and had no scandals.