204-206

204 Fifth Lord’s anger can not be quelled

the information about the yu family was not deliberately hidden. it was just that too much time had passed, and the yu family had gradually faded out of people’s sight. if one were to search, one would still be able to find a lot of information about the yu family.

Xuan wanrou found a lot of information about the Yu family, and the most interesting one was about the two young masters of the Yu family.

there were no photos, but just from the text introduction, one could tell how amazing they were.

According to the information he found, the second young master of the Yu family and the second miss of the SU family were childhood sweethearts and had been married for six years!

if the son of the su family organization’s president addressed xuan liuying as first aunt, didn’t that mean that jiang rui’s biological father was the yu family’s young master, yu wushuang?

B0x𝔫oѵ𝑒𝙡.com
Looking at the introduction of Yu Wushuang in the text and thinking of Qian Ming, who had punched and kicked her in a drunken state upstairs, Xuan wanrou’s heart was filled with jealousy.

Why was Jiang Rui’s father such a character, while her father was an alcoholic who knew domestic violence?

Before she could get angry, she saw the edited video.

she had been scolded and made it to the hot search!

xuan wanrou thought that she had seen it wrong. with trembling hands, she clicked on it again and saw that the comments were all scolding her!

he was trembling with anger!

smoke! smoke!

he didn’t even leave her a way out!

“shi yan, you’ll get your retribution!”

As soon as he shouted that, he was gagged, put on a gunny sack, and taken away.

Xuan wanrou struggled with all her might in fear.

After more than ten minutes of fear, he was finally able to put it down.

She opened the sack and removed the cloth covering her mouth. “w-who are you? W-what are you doing?”

Only then did he realize that he was in an unknown dark alley.

There were street lamps in the dark alley, but they were very dark and could only illuminate a limited area.

It was very quiet in the dark alley, with no other sound.

Xuan wanrou’s fear grew.

There were two people standing beside her. They were tall and dressed in black. They looked like bodyguards, but their auras were more intimidating than ordinary bodyguards.

a few steps away stood a few very familiar faces. they were the gangsters she had met! she had often asked them to help her teach those pretentious girls a lesson!

“Why are you here? what are you guys doing!”

the usually arrogant hooligan didn’t even dare to say a word, as if he was afraid of something.

Following their line of sight, Xuan wanrou saw two people standing by the dark wall.

she was too scared just now, and it was too dark here, so she didn’t notice the two of them.

at this moment, he could see clearly that the person standing at the side was young and handsome. the person who was standing with his back against the wall in a white shirt and had both hands in his pockets was even more shocking!