207-210

207 jiang rui is very soft-hearted

However, it wasn’t appropriate for her to make a sound at this time, so she just sat quietly and listened.

he had thought that what he had just heard was already explosive enough, but he didn’t expect that there would be something even more explosive.

As soon as Jiang Cheng came in, he pulled her and kissed Yingying.

She almost dropped the wine glass in her hand.

Jiang Cheng held Jiang Rui and kissed her. At first, Jiang Rui was still a little dazed, but when she reacted, she pushed him away. The more she pushed, the tighter Jiang Cheng hugged her and the more fiercely he kissed her.

B0x𝔫oѵ𝑒𝙡.com
she didn’t know if it was because she was too drunk or because she was angry that he kissed her so roughly in front of her friend, but jiang rui stopped struggling. she put her arms around his neck and bit him back.

as they bit and bit, it became a lingering kiss.

Shi Yan moved in song Meilian’s direction and whispered,”Do you want to go to the bathroom?”

There was actually a bathroom in the room, but song Meilian still nodded and said, ” “go!”

The two of them left the private room in silence.

they went out and stood in the corridor. they didn’t go to the bathroom and just stood at the door.

“what, what’s going on?” Song Meilian only spoke after a long while, her eyes still filled with shock.

“as you can see,” shi yan stood there with her back against the wall.

“but it hasn’t been long since their xuanji rui ‘er’s background was revealed, right? how did yingluo become like this so quickly?

“Young master Jiang knew that Rui ‘er wasn’t his biological sister.”

Song Meilian understood without saying anything.

the feelings had been planned for a long time.

“then, zhenzhen”

Song Meilian pointed at the tightly shut private room door.”inside, are we not going to do anything?”

“how?” shi yan asked with a smile.

song meilian was silent.

Yes, how could they?

the two of them were kissing so deeply that they couldn’t bear to part, and they were pulling it away?

Forget it!

“so are we going back now?”

“Let’s wait for a while. We won’t be able to enter the dormitory if we go back now.”

“meilian, you drank a lot tonight,” shi yan looked at her.

Song Meilian’s expression froze, and her eyelashes fluttered as she leaned against the wall. perhaps she had indeed drunk a little too much, but she revealed her emotions, which was rare.”After drinking, a lot of things hidden in the bottom of my heart will come out unconsciously. I can’t control myself and drink too much.”

” i actually rarely drink like this. it’s easy for people to become weak when they drink. ”

“i’ve already tried very hard, but i still can’t get over the hurdle in my heart.”

“I once thought of committing suicide.”

“But I still made it.”

” i even survived suicide. there should be nothing i can’t survive, but i just can’t do it. ”