237-238

Chapter 237 He will protect me

su yunzhi nodded.

I’m not sure about the others, but I think they were probably sent by their Masters. However, I know the one over there. He’s the third master of the Yun family, Yun Hui.

Shi Yan followed her line of sight and saw a man in a suit and leather shoes holding a glass of wine and chatting with someone not far away.

He seemed to have seen Xuan Siyun. He was surprised and walked towards her.

Shi Yan retracted her gaze and smiled at su Yunzhi. aunty, I know what you’re worried about. It’s okay. Jiang che and I know what we’re doing.

“of course i know that you all know this in your hearts. there are people in the capital who wish for fifth master jiang to return, and naturally there are also people who wish for him to never return.”

Su Yunzhi’s eyes were filled with worry.”Yanyan, I’m just afraid you’ll get involved.”

“it’s fine, little aunt. the fact that fifth lord jiang is a formidable figure shows that he is strong enough. i believe that he can protect me.” Shi Yan said with a smile.

In fact, what she wanted to say was that she wasn’t afraid of these people noticing her. She even wanted everyone to know about her relationship with Jiang che and stop thinking about her people.

however, in order not to worry su yunzhi, she did not say it out loud.

su yunzhi looked at her unconcerned expression and helplessly sighed, forget it. In any case, if you encounter any trouble in Sea city, you must find me or your cousin at once.

“I will. I’ll go and find my classmate first.”

it was rare for her to be willing to make friends, so su yunzhi said with relief,”go on.”

shi yan was about to walk in the direction of jiang rui’s group when she was stopped by someone.

“shi yan.” it was xuan siyun.

she looked at su yunzhi, who was chatting with someone not far behind shi yan, and asked, ” “the head of the su family in haicheng who was talking to shi yan just now?”

She didn’t know if it was just her imagination, but she felt that Shi Yan and su Yunzhi looked a little similar.

If she had not asked someone to investigate Shi Yan’s background, she would have suspected that Shi Yan was really the eldest daughter of the Shi family in the capital city who had never shown her face.

however, according to the information she had found, shi yan had attended school in a small county from junior high school to senior high school. she could clearly find traces of shi yan living there for a long time.

the shi family would not allow their only daughter to suffer such hardship.

Shi Yan glanced at her and nodded.”Yes.”

“shi yan and president su know each other?”

“Yes, I do.” shi yan replied with a faint smile. her expression was light, and no one could tell what she was feeling.

Xuan Siyun swirled the wine glass in her hand, her eyes darkening as she asked,”how did shi yan and president su meet?”

“This is my private matter.”

They weren’t that close, so it was rude to ask about other people’s private affairs.

Xuan Siyun seemed to have realized it as well. Her smile froze for a moment, but she quickly recovered and said with a big smile, ” “i’m sorry, i was rude.”