Party at the Lemurs

[In Antarctica the penguins stand at the cold breeze. Private turned to his brothers.]

Private: Well, this sucks.

...

King Julien: Wake up, Mr. Alex. Wake up, Mr. Alex. Rise and shining. Wakey-waking, Mr. Alex! Wake up! Alex! You suck your thumb?

Alex: AAH!

Everyone but Alex: AAH!

Everyone: AAAAHH!!

[Shocked, the zoo animals get up.]

Alex: Where are we? What the heck is going on?

King Julien: Take it easy.

Alex: What is this?

King Julien: Whoa, whoa, whoa! Don't be alarmed, giant freaks! While you were asleep, we simply took you to our little corner of heaven. Welcome to Madagascar.

Marty: Mada-who-ah?

Gloria: What?

King Julien: No, not who-hah. Ascar.

[The zoo animals stare from the open view of Madagascar.]

Christian: Marty. It's...

Marty: It's just like my mural back at the zoo.

Gloria: Oh, no, fella, that is the real deal right there.

King Julien: Look at that, that's not a bad view.

Alex: I mean, that's the thing that you were always looking at, but it's actually there. I mean, that's like the real version of your...

Marty: Hey, how about once around the park? Let's get our blood pumping, get those lungs breathing all this fresh air. Who's with me?!

Alex: Ah, naw. I really, I don't think I could... You're it!

Marty: Hey! Want to play around? Ho! Hey!

Christiam: Have fun you two!

Alex: Ha-ha! Oof!

Marty: Got you there! Ha-ha!

Alex: Come here! Ha-ha-ha!

Marty: You're it!

Alex: Hey, hey, hey!

Marty: Hey, stop that! Hey, you're crazy!

Alex: OK, Marty, I'm it. I'm it. I'm it. You win.

Marty: Come on, Alex, get in the groove.

Alex: I haven't eaten in two days. My blood sugar's real low. I just don't have the energy.

Marty: I don't think that's your problem. First of all, that's not how you run in the wild. Let's go, man. Put the rubber to the road! You just have to let out that inner lion. Now, who's the cat?

Alex: Marty, I really don't...

Marty: You are, that's who. Come on! Here we go! That's it. Now let's build up some steam! You the cat. You the cat. You the cat. You the cat. You the cat. Whoo! Whoo!

Alex: Alright. Who's the cat? Who's the cat? Who's the cat? Who's the cat? Who's the cat? Who's the cat? Who's the cat? Who's the cat? Who's the cat? Who's the cat? Who's the cat? Who's the cat? Who's the cat? Who's the cat? Who's the cat? Who's the cat? Who's the cat? Who's the cat? Who's the cat? Who's the cat? [His eyes changed of being crazy] I'M THE CAT!! [Zooms against Marty] Surprise!

Marty: Yahhh!! [Crashes with Alex]

Alex: Hoo! You're it! You're it! Can't juke the cat. Cat's too quick! Whoo! I feel like a mile-high pastrami on rye on the fly from the deli in the sky! Roar! Let's go wild!